Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
GOAT is full a crap they got insta ship now. So I looked at my size in OG 700s. It was 555 and insta ship was 785 lol

from my understanding, that price is still set by the seller, and you can only list for insta ship once you reach a certain level, and Goat trusts you to send. So because theres only 1 person able to sell via instaship, they’re able to mark up the price. Goat isnt controlling it.

Or maybe they are just pairs goat has in a warehouse and they’re selling themselves :lol: idk

Added Benefits
Flight Club strives to take the hassle out of selling for consignors. That's why we now list your supply on GOAT in addition to Flight Club web and retail. Your product will also be available via GOAT Instant Ship, a new premium buyer experience showing available product for immediate shipment. As a result of these initiatives, you can expect increased liquidity and sell-thru.

We’ll be in touch soon with even more improvements. In the meantime, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach us at sell@flightclub.com.

Thanks for selling with us!

Regards,

FC Consignment Team

instaship
383274483726680064.png

GOAT is full a crap they got insta ship now. So I looked at my size in OG 700s. It was 555 and insta ship was 785 lol

This seems like a reach. If you’re going to pay that type of premium you can buy from a reputable local or online consignment store if you want them fast. If anything they should have went the other way and offered free expedited shipping for the same price if the sneaker is ‘from stock’. This way you’d at least have a chance of pulling inventory into your possession from sellers holding and selling themselves on goat or stockx. once you hold the inventory, game over. The seller consigning won’t pay to get it back.

You already know people will complain about their pairs that "instashiped". If it's FC inventory, then chances are you'll get a pair that has been tried on (and looks tried on) and not "DS". I know GOAT has been strict on sellers that don't send in pairs that are completely DS - wonder how they'll manage this.

Last edited:
from my understanding, that price is still set by the seller, and you can only list for insta ship once you reach a certain level, and Goat trusts you to send. So because theres only 1 person able to sell via instaship, they’re able to mark up the price. Goat isnt controlling it.

Or maybe they are just pairs goat has in a warehouse and they’re selling themselves :lol: idk
Where did you get that from? Instaship is FC and anything GOAT is holding (returns and consignment).

this guy asking for $180 for these beat *** blue tints on FB :lol:

anyone else's blue tints this beat?

FB_IMG_1533604715479.jpg

FB_IMG_1533604720431.jpg

FB_IMG_1533604725017.jpg

Dude is being silly asking 180 for these.

I woulda hucked em in the washing machine, took glamor shots with a filter and then bust some noob down for 300+ .

:lol: just kidding :nerd:

Imagine how good an all black version of these with transparent stripes would look.. You could literally recreate the Black Friday V2 pack with Copper, Olive, and Solar Red no-show socks.
No you can't. You can clearly see the overlays in the see-through panel at the toe box.

Would anyone be willing to send me a pm for a 750 Grey gum lc?
Posted it in the lc thread, but don't know if it's really active

I would really love to see more 750s releasing. Trying to get grey gums for a reasonable price.

that sound like recipe for disaster glad that isn't the case

I wear between a 12-13 with wide feet. 13 in ub and 350s 12 in a lot of nb etc. What size wave runners would work best for me? Hows the width on them?

I wear between a 12-13 with wide feet. 13 in ub and 350s 12 in a lot of nb etc. What size wave runners would work best for me? Hows the width on them?
Man adidas has some of the craziest shoe sizing because i dont know how its possible you can wear a sz 12 in 350s if you wear a 13 in UB. I wear a 12 in 350s and 11.5 in UB.

Man adidas has some of the craziest shoe sizing because i dont know how its possible you can wear a sz 12 in 350s if you wear a 13 in UB. I wear a 12 in 350s and 11.5 in UB.
Nah 13 in ub and 350s :lol:. Shoulda thrown some commas in there my bad

Last edited:
Are the wave runners and zebras really restocking this fall? Debating it’d be better to cop or wait for the restock.

Are the wave runners and zebras really restocking this fall? Debating it’d be better to cop or wait for the restock.

Nobody knows for sure. If you absolutely want them now then why not buy it now? Then again, I doubt prices will rise dramatically if there is no restock.

Rumor started from YeezyMafia, so the question is, how much do you trust YeezyMafia :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom