Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Guess SNS will ship monday, hope they’re shipping from the US and not overseas...I remember those who said these will be close to retail afterwards lol, glad I only paid $309.

they're usually pretty quick with shipping. it literally only takes 2days from the time they ship my items to get to me. excluding weekends. thats why i always try to get releases from them when it comes to buying overseas

Anyone order form Deadstock.Ca aka Livestock? I got the bs after my order a couple hours later. Sent them my info but no response yet. Is this normal?

Attachments

• 0D8A37F2-8FAD-4A8C-BC03-3F76EC3044EC.png
    0D8A37F2-8FAD-4A8C-BC03-3F76EC3044EC.png
    467.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 500DD589-A3CE-42C8-A605-531BD9A9DA38.png
    500DD589-A3CE-42C8-A605-531BD9A9DA38.png
    396.5 KB · Views: 56
Is this your first time buying anything online? Payments stay pending for a few days. We’re not even 1 business day post drop.

Chill, I’d worry about it in a week if you still don’t receive shipping (or even a month since it’s YS).
First time being able to cook and eat. Then seeing all the other stuff about pendings possible being cancelled and shipping taking a month. Mfz gonna have little to no chill lol.

Thanks tho

Anyone order form Deadstock.Ca aka Livestock? I got the bs after my order a couple hours later. Sent them my info but no response yet. Is this normal?

Someone else got it, they posted same thing but they might cancel if it was Canada only. It should be that way.

Someone else got it, they posted same thing but they might cancel if it was Canada only. It should be that way.
Thanks. Had no idea it was Canada only and if so **** them because I could’ve easily copped on YS or Adidas had I known. Once I copped I left the rest of the day to others who wanted. Wasn’t trying to be greedy.

Happened to me as well. Never happened to me before until yesterdays release which is weird. Did you use any diff info this time?

What’s crazier are creams being + $100 over retail with less than a week for what should be a massive drop. If I’m holding to sell (which I’m not) time to get rid of those for whatever you can get.

Size I have (from YS drop back in March) actually went up a bit since Friday ($417 to $425)

Thanks. Had no idea it was Canada only and if so **** them because I could’ve easily copped on YS or Adidas had I known. Once I copped I left the rest of the day to others who wanted. Wasn’t trying to be greedy.

No problem, I'm not saying it is Canada only but some releases are. Stock was good so you'll most likely get them once they see your details.

Back
Top Bottom