Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Did you get your tracking number? I received an email for my tracking from them at 07:24am pacific time.

It won’t be too bad if they ship from overseas. I ordered clothes from them last Tuesday and my package came in last Friday from overseas.
No email with tracking number last email I got was the I won email stating they will email me once shipped, it also indicated the courier does not do pickups on weekends and holidays, but u said they sent u your tracking?

1st 700s for me. Kinda feels like 500s on boost to me altho haven't worn them around much yet.
20180915_130537.jpg
20180915_131118.jpg

No email with tracking number last email I got was the I won email stating they will email me once shipped, it also indicated the courier does not do pickups on weekends and holidays, but u said they sent u your tracking?

that means that they only generated a tracking # for your shoes. meaning ready to ship, just waiting on ups to pick up. You're good!

anyone have experience with changing location on your footapps to cop when your away from home? Going to be away for a weekend in November & there will more than likely be a drop.

anyone have experience with changing location on your footapps to cop when your away from home? Going to be away for a weekend in November & there will more than likely be a drop.
Yes, use the zip code for the store you’d like to be able to pick up from lol

Yeah, they sent me an email with my tracking number but nothing shows up yet but like the other email said the courier does not pick up on weekends. I expect to see movement beginning tomorrow.

Yes, use the zip code for the store you’d like to be able to pick up from lol
Hopefully the 10
Min comes clutch, I remember someone mentioning where u shop most also goes into you being able to reserve so hopefully it works out haha

9 & up was all they said, looked like a small size on display tho.
Yeah I got an 11 about an hour ago. They pulled out a 10 and 10.5 first but look like larger sizes. But I saw a girl buy like a size 7 for herself she tried on...

HOW?! These were sitting. My grandma couldve copped if she wanted to :sick:
Got on at 940 and couldn't get through at work on 4g I work construction so not always so easy for me. Still looking for a 12.5 or 13 if someone got an extra 1 :lol:

Same here. Got it 10 minutes ago. Shipping to NJ from california. estimated delivery by 9.24
Damn! Sweating bullets over here... I still haven't gotten my shipping confirmation from YS and I also could not check it through UPS app since I had mine ship into a commercial address and not a residential one...

Got shipping conf from YS for 9/21...they sent it to my old address, any experiences with having UPS hold your package at their facility

Got shipping conf from YS for 9/21...they sent it to my old address, any experiences with having UPS hold your package at their facility
sign up for UPS MyChoice and register your old address. you can then have UPS hold it at an access point for you to pick up.

Back
Top Bottom