Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Both ADC pairs shipped. One coming tomorrow and one coming Thursday. I thought you guys would like to know lol. I'm in LA btw

WTH kinda shirt u got on :rofl::emoji_dizzy_face:

its-called-fashion-look-it-up-33976443.png

Okay kinda tripping out my YS from UPS came but the box was pretty much open (half the bottom tape was falling apart)

The 2 things that are throwing me off are that when compared to my Adidas pair these weren't laced up all the way to the top

And the box tag says it was made in India (all my other ones say China).

Other than that they seem to check out (same box size, font, UPC PO # matching)

IMG_20180918_140104.jpg
IMG_20180918_135127.jpg

Okay kinda tripping out my YS from UPS came but the box was pretty much open (half the bottom tape was falling apart)

The 2 things that are throwing me off are that when compared to my Adidas pair these weren't laced up all the way to the top

And the box tag says it was made in India (all my other ones say China).

Other than that they seem to check out (same box size, font, UPC PO # matching)

IMG_20180918_140104.jpg
IMG_20180918_135127.jpg

People have mentioned some of the new pairs were produced in India. YS isn't sending out fakes :lol:

Man my size of the 700s sat for so long this time around I kind of regret not grabbing another pair. But at the same time I'm like "what the hell am I going to do with a 3rd pair?" I've done the same thing with other releases and they just sit there :lol:.

People have mentioned some of the new pairs were produced in India. YS isn't sending out fakes :lol:

I wasn't YS I was worried about it was more the UPS driver haha. Dude knows I collect sneakers, as soon as I met him at the door he just said "another pair?" and I was like "yup".

But I remember reading that pairs were being produced in India.

I wasn't YS I was worried about it was more the UPS driver haha. Dude knows I collect sneakers, as soon as I met him at the door he just said "another pair?" and I was like "yup".

Bear in mind he would have needed to buy a fake pair ahead of time, which would require him doing a lot of research, knowing when the drop is, knowing you'd buy them, knowing when they'd ship & who/where from, knowing your size, etc. Basically dude deserves your pair if he put in that much work :lol:

Bear in mind he would have needed to buy a fake pair ahead of time, which would require him doing a lot of research, knowing when the drop is, knowing you'd buy them, knowing when they'd ship & who/where from, knowing your size, etc. Basically dude deserves your pair if he put in that much work :lol:

:rofl:

damn you got me :lol:

BBE5B9FD-2999-4653-8DBA-FAC0068A0D25.jpeg
E8FE79EA-A94D-4716-80D5-062D97725375.jpeg
4758A41D-ED16-49DB-AE8D-E91C5E5A6869.jpeg
I notice the butter laces and og 700 laces are the same color. What do y’all think about the switch? I don’t mind the thicker laces on the waves and the slim laces on the butters. Length of them could’ve been longer or shorter for the perfect length on each shoe.

I feel like the 350 laces adds quality to the 700.

Last edited:
BBE5B9FD-2999-4653-8DBA-FAC0068A0D25.jpeg
E8FE79EA-A94D-4716-80D5-062D97725375.jpeg
4758A41D-ED16-49DB-AE8D-E91C5E5A6869.jpeg
I notice the butter laces and og 700 laces are the same color. What do y’all think about the switch? I don’t mind the thicker laces on the waves and the slim laces on the butters. Length of them could’ve been longer or shorter for the perfect length on each shoe.

I feel like the 350 laces add more quality to the 700.
I think the 350 laces in the 700's add a bit of something but I'm not a fan of 700 laces in the 350's... The 700 lace is an athletic lace and the 350 is a "casual" shoe.

So u think the ups driver hacked your email found out what type of sneakers you getting and had enough time to order fakes and swap the boxes within a few days im actually dead lol!! U mad paranoid Please let me kno what kind of strain u smoking i want some

UPS’s new contract is paying drivers 120k a year (they don’t pay like Fed Ex lol). One of the only things they can fire you for is theft. Most won’t jeopardize a 120k a year job.

18 wheeler truck drivers are getting paid that, not city truck drivers, and it takes years to get those positions
I've worked there for five years, and yes in fact it's more if you maximize your hours. My point is in the five years I've been there 1 driver at the center I’m at has been fired for stealing a package and we have 300 routes going out on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom