Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Maybe it’s because I had some light work shoes on all day, but my first impression of the 700s is that they’re heavy as hell compared to the other nodels :lol:

What you expect?? Leather, suede and mesh lol.

350s are knit/cotton

Those shoes are definitely interesting. I wonder if Kanye is going to go through the product testing that I assume Adidas does with all their shoes for function. Just cause these look cool, doesn't mean Kanye knows how to make a proper basketball shoe unless he's getting help from additional designers.

Those shoes are definitely interesting. I wonder if Kanye is going to go through the product testing that I assume Adidas does with all their shoes for function. Just cause these look cool, doesn't mean Kanye knows how to make a proper basketball shoe unless he's getting help from additional designers.

Of course he’s getting help lol.

He's never been the only person designing any of the Yeezy models.

im seeing techy bball shoed making a small resurgence w the fashion crowd.

these may be the wave

35230749-9CD9-4BF4-B6D2-96E8A2AA1034.jpeg
Yeah I need those!

This is on point. I’m downsizing what I own every few months, because I only have Saturday and Sunday to wear my ****. It’s all good though lol. Your better off having a driver that knows you get sneakers, because I know I’ll take the extra time to make sure someone is home, or bag it and leave the package out of sight.

my man..... im the same way shoes, apple products and paychecks/checks i try my best make sure the people get it,

Definitely getting help, if I’m not mistaken Mark Miner is working with Kanye on Yeezy footwear especially the basketball side.

Those look big as **** to be basketball shoes.....
All they have to do is be comfortable and lightweight they can be as big as hell but if they’re the first two things I mentioned they’ll be fine for balling.

Definitely getting help, if I’m not mistaken Mark Miner is working with Kanye on Yeezy footwear especially the basketball side.

All they have to do is be comfortable and lightweight they can be as big as hell but if they’re the first two things I mentioned they’ll be fine for balling.

How though? :emoji_thinking:

I hope the final design is slimmed down because I love hooping in Boost. Out of all my basketball shoes, I always find myself going back to my Adidas Crazy Explosive Lows. So I hope these YZY BBalls turn out nice.

ADC with the shipping of one today and receiving of other today. Had to buy back my size since retail Ooped previous pair. Keep one for the Yeezy lineup.

d22768c3f9487723dde2856687a9210c.500x375x4.gif

Back
Top Bottom