• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
every 350 V2 has the "SPLY-350"

but ain't this you wearing them tho?

upload_2018-10-30_15-52-15.png

on a related note, yeah I'm passing on the zebras this time. Only Salt and Sesames for me.

tenor.gif

Just received my pair from sns, super quick. Didn’t know they have facility here in secaucus

yeah they have a warehouse in NJ ever since they opened up a SNS in NYC. So now when you shop on sns.com, you have the option to buy products that either ships from their EU warehouse or from their US warehouse. From my experience, EU arrives quicker lol

Does the made in India really matter for the mauve pair?

The OG has 3 different batches. I think the quality on the September release was gonna be different even if it was made in China.

err can't speak on the mauve pair but in terms of the Wave Runner my India pair was better than my China pair.

Was there something wrong with India mauve pairs?

err can't speak on the mauve pair but in terms of the Wave Runner my India pair was better than my China pair.

Was there something wrong with India mauve pairs?
A while ago I posted a side by side of the China and India pair and the China pair materials seemed better. The shape was diff and slimmer on the India pair. That was just my observation tho...

I just received ADC shipping confirmation at 5:00pm (Eastern). Scheduled delivery for Thursday for those of y’all still waiting

I honestly like how available Yeezy's are. Personally, I love the silhouette, and they will still hold exclusivity amongst the average of society. Most individuals won't spend over $100 on a pair of shoes, especially sneakers. And if we want to be completely honest, 99% of the population don't even know what a Yeezy is.

For some, it all comes down to what resell value is. For others like myself, I just like the shoe. I don't care if my next door neighbor has them. If these were a $39.99 GR, I'd still buy them... because I like them. Value should be based on how it makes you feel, not how much it's worth.

100% Facts!!! I never care for any Yeezy besides the Nike ones. When I first saw pics of the 700's before they dropped, I was like Oh Ok, this what we doing now? Yeah I need those..lol. Just seeing them on other ppls feet made me want them more because I got a better look at them but I wasn't pressed to pay that resell price. Glad he made them widely available. Copped my Wave runners last month and was on the fence to cop the Mauves but I picked up Sunday night/ Monday morning, they coming in the mail tomorrow. I didn't think my size 10 would be available like that which is good. I just checked ADC now and it looks like they sold out. I don't like the V2 700's, them joints look trash. I know 1-2 years from now if they don't do a restock. Ppl that slept on these are gonna want them. I never had a color like the Mauves or even the OG wave runners in my shoe collection so I'm happy to get them, shape of the shoe reminds me of how sneakers used to be back in the 90's. Can't wait to rock them.

Going back in the thread I see ppl talking about the OG Wave runners have different counties it was produced. China and India. I just checked my size tag and it says India. What's the difference??

So YS separated my 2 orders. 2 pairs of mauves each with a pair of socks. Now I got another shipping notification and realized the 2 packages coming Friday are the mauves and now there are 2 other packages which happen to be the socks smh. I’m not going to complain as long as the big ticket items come

Back
Top Bottom