• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
YS with the UPS ship email notice.
Thank goodness they allowed multi with the flat $20 ship charge. Personal and Oops were taken care right at beginning of Launch. Just went through once on ADC. Didn't try anywhere else.
Still fairly tough drop.

NiftyBlandGrub-size_restricted.gif

X'mas shopping done early?

A local footlocker in LA that usually has 20 pairs for any release ended up getting like 200 pairs. I’m glad hype died it’s nice to get a pair for retail I remember paying 600 a couple months after the OG drop.

Which one? It's a long shot, but maybe they'll have my size. I saw the Zebras at an art gallery tonight and the turn started lol

Already got the reservation for the Sesame's.

This will be my first pair:smokin

Both pair got canceled, i forgot to change new billing address on credit card this week.

Smhhhhh !! My mistake but sheesh :frown:

Recieving a cancelation email from eastbay sucks. :frown:

Where can i get size 8.5 !! Any ideas friends ??

Thanks in advance, stay freshhh !! :pimp: :pimp:

A local footlocker in LA that usually has 20 pairs for any release ended up getting like 200 pairs. I’m glad hype died it’s nice to get a pair for retail I remember paying 600 a couple months after the OG drop.

My three local FTL HOHs normally get about 100 pairs combined for regular yeezy 350 releases. This time around, they each got well over 450 pairs per store.

I went to pick up my reserve pair and the manager was saying that they had soo many that they weren’t even requesting your app confirmation. They even lifted their one per customer restriction. They were allowing people to buy up to three pairs at a time.

My three local FTL HOHs normally get about 100 pairs combined for regular yeezy 350 releases. This time around, they each got well over 450 pairs per store.

I went to pick up my reserve pair and the manager was saying that they had soo many that they weren’t even requesting your app confirmation. They even lifted their one per customer restriction. They were allowing people to buy up to three pairs at a time.

Yea I told everyone even low end footlockers had 100 pairs

The footlocker rule is technically 3 pairs per sku imma single transaction

Just with newer releases store management gets scared to get flagged in the system for any funny business so they normally avoid doing that lol

Usually they will be like ok but 3 credit then loop buy 3 with cash etc..

But technically a person could buy 3 men’s and 3 GS in a single transaction

Back
Top Bottom