Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
i couldn't wear these

hVuCY2g.jpg

If you drop 300 plus on the static 700 v2 and try and act like you are lit... Man, you def on a different wave. Congrats I guess...

If you drop 300 plus on the static 700 v2 and try and act like you are lit... Man, you def on a different wave. Congrats I guess...
yeah thats the problem im having with them, i really like the shoe, but the price is making me pass. i was okay with spending that much on the og waves bc it was a unique shoe, but these arent anything too wild imo (although theyre very nice imo)

I got too high one night in November and ordered some of those Calabasas track pants from yeezy supply. I emailed them immediately to explain that and asked them to cancel. They just emailed me back today to tell me that my order was delivered in November. Bruhhh. At least they're comfy.
classic YS

I got too high one night in November and ordered some of those Calabasas track pants from yeezy supply. I emailed them immediately to explain that and asked them to cancel.

“Dear Yeezy Supply,

I apologize for the inconvenience but I was quite inebriated a few minutes ago off of various substances (one could even say I was “lit”) and mistakenly ordered your Calabasas track pants thinking they were shoes. As such, I request you please cancel my order immediately.

Your friend,

buttersnacks”

Where did you get this info that adidas.ca is releasing them online? Right now it shows no time which is not normal. Kicksdealsca said they were also not releasing online.
saw this tweet yesterday

but i now see they updated their info. my bad.

“Dear Yeezy Supply,

I apologize for the inconvenience but I was quite inebriated a few minutes ago off of various substances (one could even say I was “lit”) and mistakenly ordered your Calabasas track pants thinking they were shoes. As such, I request you please cancel my order immediately.

Your friend,

buttersnacks”

Man LOL that's almost exactly it word for word except at the end I told them I would promise not to do it again.

for those of you who don't know how those links work.

1. click on your size.
2. they will show OOS
3. either bookmark that page or leave the tab open
4. as soon as they go on sale, refresh that page and checkout

good luck

after the **** show in the dunks thread this morning, i thought some of you might need the help

thanks for posting this!!! what SB dropped today though?

After wearing the Static 350 all day, I feel they are bigger than the recent Zebra drop. I depend on FTL reserve, so I don't even bot her w/ putting in for a sz 13 (I'm a 12). The Static's are mad comfy at TTS, and received some compliments too.

Back
Top Bottom