• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
tenor.gif

Finally got my salt 700's in after a weather delay. Not feelin' them in person.

I'm positive Adidas had a bunch of left over suede from the 500 salts and used it for these. ( Thus the limited availability. )

Cause this colorway just ain't hittin'.

Finally got my salt 700's in after a weather delay. Not feelin' them in person.

I'm positive Adidas had a bunch of left over suede from the 500 salts and used it for these. ( Thus the limited availability. )

Cause this colorway just ain't hittin'.
Yeah color is weak. With so many layers the 700 is just screaming for multi colors so monotone is not the look.

I think the poll at the top should be switched to Best Yeezy 700 Boost Model. OG Wave runners would be the obvious favorite..followed by Mauves. 3rd place would be a free for all death match between every other Yeezy 700 model. Inertia vs Statics would be very interesting to see

I think the poll at the top should be switched to Best Yeezy 700 Boost Model. OG Wave runners would be the obvious favorite..followed by Mauves. 3rd place would be a free for all death match between every other Yeezy 700 model. Inertia vs Statics would be very interesting to see

Not sure if a poll would really be necessary. In my opinion 700 og, although controversial at first, was something different and worth discussing about. All colourways that followed are meant to be forgotten.

Not sure if a poll would really be necessary. In my opinion 700 og, although controversial at first, was something different and worth discussing about. All colourways that followed are meant to be forgotten.

Oh ok, we'll get right on that.

Can't stop rocking these. 2 faves for fall winter and spring.

IMG_1898.JPG
IMG_1905.JPG

Mauve's are my pick for fall/winter sneaker of 2018, for sure.

They match any and everything earth toned.

not to mention i wear it in heavy snow and rain, literally nothing happens to them. LOL still look buttery

Amazing shot, amazing shoe. The Utility Blacks are my daily but I make sure to break out the Blush's once a week. It'll get more love in the spring for sure.
Nobody going to ask WTF are the laces?

Back
Top Bottom