• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters

5hhjBCD.jpg

FLoDgcX.jpg

fZyj6Nu.jpg

Between Bred 4s, Vanta and black 350..that’s enough black sneakers for the summer for me. Doubling or tripling up ,just for personal pairs, would be a tad overkill towards my budget. Only thing worth buying as many pairs as possible are the black 350$$$..bae and NBA sizes..so i know..even getting ONE pair of black 350s for retail.. when guys are already preparing to putchase a FSR...is gonna be a dub.
( That’s more of that street lingo from me. To clarify..a Dub means a Loss ..meaning..i probably won’t be able to get a pair of black 350s for $220..i’d have to over retail price..because bots AND humans..are gonna flood the websites ...like freakers in Days Gone...so ready for that game and MK11 off topic off topic*....and they’re gonna eat ever pair within seconds.)

If they drop the 3m black 350 then there’s a better chance of getting the regular joints. I’m going after the non 3m anyway. They look terrible with all over 3m in black.

Between Bred 4s, Vanta and black 350..that’s enough black sneakers for the summer for me. Doubling or tripling up ,just for personal pairs, would be a tad overkill towards my budget. Only thing worth buying as many pairs as possible are the black 350$$$..bae and NBA sizes..so i know..even getting ONE pair of black 350s for retail.. when guys are already preparing to putchase a FSR...is gonna be a dub.
( That’s more of that street lingo from me. To clarify..a Dub means a Loss ..meaning..i probably won’t be able to get a pair of black 350s for $220..i’d have to over retail price..because bots AND humans..are gonna flood the websites ...like freakers in Days Gone...so ready for that game and MK11 off topic off topic*....and they’re gonna eat ever pair within seconds.)
I think I’m going w vanta 700

Although there’s a high chance I pass on all 3

Back
Top Bottom