• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
i had the karate shoes when i was a child lol
cl-sh-28.jpg

i remember my moms smacking me on the arm with one :lol:
Aww man, memories. I burned through the heel on a pair when my brakes went out on dead man's hill. Had a nice groove on the heel from trying to stop using my drunken heel tire style :rofl:

dress shoes are uncomfortable the only time i wear them is when i'm in military dress attire because rules and regulations, my wife once told me "style over comfort" hence she wears heels and hates tennis shoes i'm the opposite "comfort over style" i style my dress around my comfortability plain and simply only exception to that rule is when the military makes me.....i wear nike combat boots though so meh

It's almost always the people who have never even bothered to try on a pair who claim they're too tight

i tried a pair on at the request of my wife, i didn't like the feel or the look, i have a rule, a pantleg should never touch my calf and shin at the same time, i don't much care for tapered either

They’re the ones who are too big to even try :evil:

i'm an atheletic build at 5'10" 195lbs, my 150lb days are over though sometime i miss being that small, though i'm currently working to cut down to 175lbs and see how a slightly slimmer build will look

I'll try to be nice here:
If you're into fashion, cool. but that doesn't mean you're stylish.
For me, style is way more crucial than being decked out in Junya.

Drop me in a thrift store and uniqlo and we good.

QFT i have walked out of Ross, Goodwill and all kinds of places with some nice clothes

Last edited:
Not every skinny jean is tight asf. Just saying.

Tapering from the knee down can improve almost any pair of denim.

Tipping point for me years ago was how the back of my jeans would always get wet when I was driving my car, from hanging down onto my floor mats. That's when I joined the slimmer denim and jogger sweatpants phase.

Vantas could have and should have been much better, and blacker. I’m still in. Just would have been much happier with a true triple black.

I've been out of the game for like 2 years but I kinda want the analogs. That $300 ain't it.

I could probably list about 50+ shoes that have released over the past 2 years (maybe even this year alone) that would be better purchases than Analogs. Probably cost less as well

I've been out of the game for like 2 years but I kinda want the analogs. That $300 ain't it.

I could probably list about 50+ shoes that have released over the past 2 years (maybe even this year alone) that would be better purchases than Analogs. Probably cost less as well

I copped a size 11 from GOAT yesterday for $245. If you’re patient, they might get even lower. Doubt they go under $210 though.

Yeah probably but I kinda like the idea of having one Yeezy in the lineup and these are pretty low-key, won't draw too much attention to my old *** 36 year old self lol

Yeah probably but I kinda like the idea of having one Yeezy in the lineup and these are pretty low-key, won't draw too much attention to my old *** 36 year old self lol

I hear you, I agree that these are probably the most subtle 700s released. They actually fit a 30+ Normcore aesthetic perfectly.

I think it’d be really cool if Adidas did an all white 700 V1 or V2 instead of mixing creams and greys. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom