Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
ill never understand the line for shopify. i added the statics to cart before the tweets even went out and i'm still not through lmao

A lot of you guys are trolling harder than Kanye in that MAGA hat....do you guys just come in here just to sulk and complain about all the Ls that you got and to be pessimistic and complain about how you are not going to be successful? now I can understand the frustration a lot of you’re join dates mean that you guys got into the sneaker game when it was about raffles and website crashes so I can understand some of the frustration but why complain here? Y come here just to troll? I remember when it was cats helping each other not worried about selling slots for their bot.....I originally came to niketalk in 2001, and it was all about sharing, grabbing a size for someone who needed it, having international connects, especially in japan, and now Kanye made this **** toxic shock levels of saltiness....it feels like a bunch of incels who are also involuntarily without yeezys too.... try some Y-3 .... his ecosystem is better anyway
why you so grumpy man?

LMFAO YEA U DEF AINT NO 2001 NTER. FRAUD.

How a major world retailer is telling people to go to yeezysupply website to purchase their shoes is beyond me. This has to be the worst drop of anything ever. This as a company is embarrassing for Adidas. You are a multi billion dollar company

Is there even a chance of copping on YS if you didn't already have the checkout jig link?

I actually want those static whites but... just spinning in line.

Static 700s, black static 350s, or white static 350s all I'm really interested in. Especially if Beluga 1.0 and Breds aren't dropping.

How a major world retailer is telling people to go to yeezysupply website to purchase their shoes is beyond me. This has to be the worst drop of anything ever. This as a company is embarrassing for Adidas. You are a multi billion dollar company
THEY RUN YS NOW

Back
Top Bottom