• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
the one yeezy shoe i wanted the brown 700s
i had them in the cart and i entered the wrong security code and freakin missed out

had to waste time and call the damn bank
had the same problem last week with another card getting the paris 6's but that went through
Security code for your card or some kind of confirmation? If it's the card code look into RoboForm. It'll fill your card info for you and you'll never get it wrong. If not, disregard.

Should I continue with this **** show, do you refresh once through splash to get more sizes/options to pop up, or do you just wait for them to come up? I refreshed last time and it punted me out after a few times.

You can keep refreshing after you get through. You only have 5 minutes to check out before you get booted back into the splash page.

Security code for your card or some kind of confirmation? If it's the card code look into RoboForm. It'll fill your card info for you and you'll never get it wrong. If not, disregard.

I screwed up I didn’t enter the code In the robo that your talking about
ah well if it was a limited Jordan and it carted I would have been on fire

Somebody post that early "leak" list again :lol:
Let's see how spot on(off) they were.
Not sure of the exact list, but I think it was more or less accurate. One 750 model dropped, everything else was V2 350s, 500s, and 700s, plus the Powerphase. Belugas 1.0 was correct too and no V1 350s (so far).

Back
Top Bottom