Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Added the creams in my size to cart, got in line.

Opened up a different browser, gf walks by, says she wants those...add her size, got in line.

Her size gets through, I complete the order, while my size sold out in the meantime.

jim03.png
:rofl: i'm sorry for laughing

Oh fer the day, but I only tried to get a few (which everyone wanted, and were in incredibly short supply).

Just glad this was a day off. No biggie.

If adidas wanted to clear out stock then why even add a queue. Open the gates and let it all be done in under an hour. Feel bad for the people that suffered through 14 hours of this for nothing.

They got more hype today than any other non-reflective release. I think people also got desperate enough when they got through queue to pick up any trash Yeezy... Lol.

They got more hype today than any other non-reflective release. I think people also got desperate enough when they got through queue to pick up any trash Yeezy... Lol.

This is what I don't understand-even if you wanted some trash Yeezys like Salt 700s or Black PP, StockX and GOAT will provide them at lower than retail prices lol

Word tho.

How you got 14 hours of straight drops and people never leaving the waiting room?!

Like dawg. Check timers. Make a cut off of how long someone can wait at a given time and let em in once that’s up.

****** waited in a line for 14 hours on multiple websites for absolutely nothing on a work day.

Bruh **** yeezys.

None y’all will be back for the next release b

They don’t give us a chance to
Nah this was straight up comedy. Picked up all the yeezys i wanted in 2016/17 with soleslayer and enough extra to pay for them and then some. But the point is I shouldnt have had to do that. Today was simply curiosity for me on how the whole thing would go down. One word: s**tilly.

This is what I don't understand-even if you wanted some trash Yeezys like Salt 700s or Black PP, StockX and GOAT will provide them at lower than retail prices lol

For me, it really isn't the price so much as having the peace of mind that you're receiving a guaranteed legit pair straight from adidas. I buy from stockx and goat mostly, and I'm normally somewhat confident in their legit checks. When it comes to yeezy 350's however, the fakes are too good, and many could easily pass as retail.

Even though resale is not too bad on some 350's like the sesames, buying 350's resale scares me nowadays due to the prevalence of high quality reps. So even though yeezy day kinda sucked, I'm glad I was able to pick up a pair of sesames and UB 500's at retail. Probably wouldn't have copped them otherwise.

This what im talking about lol.

How is it that one person can get through this many times. While in 14 straight hours most can’t even get through a queue.

My bot didn't hit a single pair either.

I initially had 4 google Chrome profiles setup for Adidas, plus a cellular iPad, and 3 iPhones. But then I expanded to 15 Chrome Profiles and started bypassing pretty often.

Also, a little trick here... once you bypass, you can checkout multiple pair. Checkout your first pair, then type in "Adidas.com/yeezy" and repeat the process until it kicks you back into the Waiting Room. You're given a 10 minute window to checkout as many pairs as you want.

Nah somebody got run the fade w/ Wex

Nobody should be taking 30 L’s in a day

Word tho! How the **** you pull a double taking Ls. I’m ready to swing on the whole yeezy team. Adidas and allum.
My bot didn't hit a single pair either.

I initially had 4 google Chrome profiles setup for Adidas, plus a cellular iPad, and 3 iPhones. But then I expanded to 15 Chrome Profiles and started bypassing pretty often.

Also, a little trick here... once you bypass, you can checkout multiple pair. Checkout your first pair, then type in "Adidas.com/yeezy" and repeat the process until it kicks you back into the Waiting Room. You're given a 10 minute window to checkout as many pairs as you want.

They gave me the ban with all the profiles.

But good info.

Back
Top Bottom