Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Word tho! How the **** you pull a double taking Ls. I’m ready to swing on the whole yeezy team. Adidas and allum.

They gave me the ban with all the profiles.

But good info.

I got banned throughout the day on both YS and ADC... but it's a 10-15 min ban and lets back up.

Also, I think this whole day was to try and hype people on Yeezys “I know they still sell well” but I think all it did is make people mad at adidas. I got one pair “a pair I actually wanted” but I don’t think I want to look at another Yeezy drop after today. Sh*t drained tf out of me.

This what im talking about lol.

How is it that one person can get through this many times. While in 14 straight hours most can’t even get through a queue.

Cause u aren’t manipulating carts. I got multiple bae on them blacks. I was working out during the frozen yellows ate on sesames

Joke is on me if I spend another penny on this brand. Had browsers running in the background at work all day and tried for just about every 350 and never made it to a checkout page.

I’m just your regular customer who wasn’t trying anything other than just selecting size and adding it to a cart. No work-arounds or whatever they are called. Oh well.

Joke is on me if I spend another penny on this brand. Had browsers running in the background at work all day and tried for just about every 350 and never made it to a checkout page.

I’m just your regular customer who wasn’t trying anything other than just selecting size and adding it to a cart. No work-arounds or whatever they are called. Oh well.

Bots and people copping multiples using cart manipulations and groups. It’s all ish show honestly

Accepted a new job offer today and manually copped a Fresh pair of Creams as a replacement for my beat OG release pair. I know most people struck out but I am happy to even get one pair.

Was going in and out on every hyped restock or drop but could never make it past splash or waiting room until 6PM. Wish i had some luck on 750s though

Back
Top Bottom