Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
nobody cares how much anybody makes reselling. and if youre gonna brag.....telling us how many vacas this year u gonna go on aint it. y u aint mention where u going? you could be flying to the next state over and calling that a vaca.

nobody cares how much anybody makes reselling. and if youre gonna brag.....telling us how many vacas this year u gonna go on aint it. y u aint mention where u going? you could be flying to the next state over and calling that a vaca.
f8c475637365a9e158d9b3886ebe061f.png

If you’re not as excited about a random $40 Ross pick up as you are about a yeezy release you ain’t real

Facts if ur sneaker purchase doesn’t excite

YOU then why you into this.

If you’re passing on shoes cause they are what the kids call “Bricks”

Then you are a sheep and I hope that some day you find yourself and learn you will never never never live to other peoples standards.

Also I just planned my vacation for oct quick trip to Cancun. Paid for with my overtime lmao (jokes) I am going on a trip tho guys think I’m cool.

Facts if ur sneaker purchase doesn’t excite

YOU then why you into this.

If you’re passing on shoes cause they are what the kids call “Bricks”

Then you are a sheep and I hope that some day you find yourself and learn you will never never never live to other peoples standards.

Also I just planned my vacation for oct quick trip to Cancun. Paid for with my overtime lmao (jokes) I am going on a trip tho guys think I’m cool.
I'm all about the deal. 99% of the stuff I like are bricks. Fine by me.

Odds static and static black , go down in price a bit or they do another restock soon?

Looking to scoop them up but the resell price is killing me smalls.
I’m sure they will but they will only last for a day if that. There may be people that purchased for the sole purpose of a quick flip. They will go on StockX or goat and take the highest bid no matter where it’s at(undercutting). If I wanted those shoes I would try to focus on having the highest bid around the time pairs would be delivered. I would assume that to be Wednesday or Thursday. Once the quick flippers move their units you will be stuck with sellers that won’t budge on price and the market will stabilize or go back up.

I would cop blacks only though bro. Adidas releases shoes that look too similar to be paying crazy resell prices.

That pic of those belugas in NYC reminded me- Saw a dude in my local gym wearing fake breds last week. I don’t get the appeal. They won’t perform as well as 99% of all athletic shoes, and he ain’t fooling anybody. They were one of those fakes that were insanely obvious.

That pic of those belugas in NYC reminded me- Saw a dude in my local gym wearing fake breds last week. I don’t get the appeal. They won’t perform as well as 99% of all athletic shoes, and he ain’t fooling anybody. They were one of those fakes that were insanely obvious.

Some people just don't know they're fake, or they do and they don't know enough about sneakers that they think other people won't notice.

Man yall getting furious about lawyers & resell while I'm just content and happy about getting a pair of Creams :lol: wish I copped the Zebras tho :frown:

I am assuming the whites in this pic are supposed to be the "cloud whites" that look a bit blue ish in other pics.

But aside from basketballs unless there is a 350 V3....count me out on alllll these releases

Back
Top Bottom