Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Like this def sucks and is a terrible look for adidas to be shipping out used shoes...but the biggest joke is the "no refunds or returns". Its like they knew this was going to go down so instead of their 7 day return policy they put on yeezys anyway (which is bogus) they made it a point on "Yeezy day" to say "NO RETURNS"

I am glad all these new yeezys don't appeal to me because the more and more buffoonery that ADIDAS pulls the harder it makes the decision to actually give them my money

We really don’t know if the people posting pictures are actually being genuine or not. Someone could easily take a picture of their worn pair of Yeezys and claim that it came that way. I’ll believe it when I see someone on here with credibility say they had an issue.

We really don’t know if the people posting pictures are actually being genuine or not. Someone could easily take a picture of their worn pair of Yeezys and claim that it came that way. I’ll believe it when I see someone on here with credibility say they had an issue.

Facts. Twitter is rampant with fraudulent clout chasing now.

Facts. Twitter is rampant with fraudulent clout chasing now.

IG is way worse.

True. I am not expecting any issues, but we’ll see!

Yooooooo!!! I’d be heated. :rofl:

087D093E-A1F7-4BE7-A442-E0D9405AD5E0.jpeg

Still no shipping from YS... Savino back?

Ive received my black 350s from ys (on Tuesday) and still no shipping on my ub 500s. However we are not allowed to complain until after Friday

Everyone waiting for ub500. All my shipments have been factory laced besides lundmark from adidas. Unlaced and clearly tried on. No wear on them tho.

This is why I asked if anyone in here has had an issue. Didn’t think I needed to spell it out, but it’s all good...

I hope there’s no issues with shipping out the UB500s, it’s the only shoe I got through on Yeezy day for and will be disappointed if they get cancelled

Back
Top Bottom