Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 8.13.42 AM.png

No Mo Money Sizes :angry:

Wow. I got through and checked out a size 6 for wifey on YS at 10:05 est.

I didn’t realize so many people were having problems

Finally got through on ADC... **** YS

For those still trying on YS.... make sure your CC expiration date is only 2 digits (ex: 23 instead of 2023)

Got an order through!! Took my CC this time.

I never cared for these but fell into hype and the mere exposure effect of seeing them so many times lmao.

Yeah been spinning in queue for 45 minutes screw thus not wasting my time after a dreadful Yeezy Day.

I'm assuming you can cop on both YS and ADC using the same card and shipping address? (got through once on YS.. still in waiting room an ADC) just tryina double up my personals

I searched "Yeezy" again on ADC after my order and it is only showing sizes 10-14 left.

Not sure how it works, but anyone want me to login using their info if I cart one of those sizes?

I've never been able to get through on ADC. Is there some sort of trick? People using bots?

Just gave up on adc and yeezy supply. Got too much work to do to spend another couple hours waiting for a L.

Checked out a pair on ADC for what should have been a flat $300, but it charged my Paypal $336 (added $36 for sales tax; which comes to 12%). I live in PA and am having them shipped to PA, so there should be no tax (PA has no tax on clothing). Never saw this happen before. Ugh, always something.

I've never been able to get through on ADC. Is there some sort of trick? People using bots?

I got through using Mozilla this time. My 3 Chrome tabs are still in the waiting room. Not sure how much of a factor that actually is...

Faccckkkk, ADC is tough. Was able to get through on YS but not my size. Does YS cancel orders of multiples?

Got through on a 6 on adc, but paypal wasn't working and by the time I finished typing my wife's card, it went oos. It's all good. She had a size 6 before and didn't want em so I let em go. Too bad for her now that she actually wants it. At least I hit an 8.5. Weird that it said 9 was oos at the time on adc but I can clearly see it's still in stock.

I already have a pair of Waves but would have like to scoop my girl a pair. This whole process of waiting to get a chance to checkout is lame AF. I bet they don’t want them to sell out too fast or sit for too long so this is what they came up with…

I already have a pair of Waves but would have like to scoop my girl a pair. This whole process of waiting to get a chance to checkout is lame AF. I bet they don’t want them to sell out too fast or sit for too long so this is what they came up with…
But they been doing it like this on adc since peak yeezy hype.

Back
Top Bottom