Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The pink in the synths really pops in person. Glad I copped

CFBE38C9-550C-41AD-8345-E151E611D067.jpeg

I ordered Statics on Yeezy day and they still haven’t shipped. Should I just continue to be patient? I’ve never gotten through on YS so I was hyped to get an order to go through. I don’t want to prematurely give up but by the same token at what point are they going to actually ship them?

True but not like this for a shoe that has been dropped more times than any other model. Its to the point where payments weren't going through but still had stock. Seems like a ploy to increase hype again...but could be wrong lol
I thought it was weird when they were showing sizes up when I got through, but then clicked size 9 and got the oos message. So had to go half down instead of getting a 10, which was the next closest size. Honestly, I'm surprised it's still so hyped. I have the original pre-order pair, caught the next re-release and managed three pairs at bait. I was definitely trying for the wife on this release, but unfortunately, struck out on her size. Don't really feel like paying the difference in a size swap and even she said it's not worth it so she don't need em.

was there any word on how big the wave restock was? Aka will resale drop when pairs get in hand so i can scoop for around retail

Got Thru On A 5K This Morning To Complete The Set For Me(9.5), The Mrs(7), And Future Kid(5)/Infant(5K) :pimp:

Wasn’t Able To Double Back On A Size 10 Backup So Hoping The 17th Rumors Hold True :nerd:

I thought it was weird when they were showing sizes up when I got through, but then clicked size 9 and got the oos message. So had to go half down instead of getting a 10, which was the next closest size. Honestly, I'm surprised it's still so hyped. I have the original pre-order pair, caught the next re-release and managed three pairs at bait. I was definitely trying for the wife on this release, but unfortunately, struck out on her size. Don't really feel like paying the difference in a size swap and even she said it's not worth it so she don't need em.
It seems like no one really ate on the release today. Still think it was a ploy to increase hype because of how "impossible" it was to purchase today. They'll most likely release on the expected release date and be more available but by then people will remember today and remember how sought after they still are. Again, I'm speculating but it seem very possible the way the release went as well as the last Yeezy day fiasco.

I ordered Statics on Yeezy day and they still haven’t shipped. Should I just continue to be patient? I’ve never gotten through on YS so I was hyped to get an order to go through. I don’t want to prematurely give up but by the same token at what point are they going to actually ship them?
I’m in the same boat ... i hit on some 350’s & they still haven’t shipped smh

Where’s RJM talking about how he got 8 pairs? Come on bro, you cook today? Lol

lol No, I'm disappointed to say I didn't. I had no idea the Wave Runners were dropping today until I was setting up shop with all my devices for the UNC Low drop. I saw the notifications come in, but the UNC was priority. Took the L there and immediately shifted to firing up my mini-command center for the Waves. Started a 20-instance and got through queue in the first 15 mins, only to have cart error after cart error. 10 mins passed and and I missed the checkout opportunity. A few minutes later I passed splash again only to have no-money making sizes remaining.

After this bs, I headed to UPS to drop off some Yeezy's for StockX- so at the end of the day, I still made money. 8)

Cliffs: Major L's on my end today. Didn't even cop a personal lol.

Back
Top Bottom