• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Welp, YS got me with the used shoe thing. :lol: :smh:

These SMY 500s are hella dirty on the soles. Wow.

Chargeback szn about to be in effect.

edit: how the hell does one even get ahold of YS customer service?

A981A168-2004-4122-9045-A2202F73FCCB.jpeg
8079782A-ED45-46C1-A8C2-BFF130BA3396.jpeg
6263B4CC-5E1D-449F-8E2B-2525FFF5BE00.jpeg
ADC (India) pair just came. The worn pair (from the most recent GR last year) is a China. I don’t see much of a difference aside from the front grey suede on the India pair being more “tumbled”/“hairy”/battered

Just a tip homie - but you might be able to wipe the bottoms and sell them on GOAT as "New (defects)" or as just a used sneaker in good condition and make a little profit or at least your money back. Although I guess SMY are not exactly in high demand but still just an idea.

I already sent mine back. I couldn’t put them up for sale even if I wanted too. Soles were dirty as hell :smh:

I already sent mine back. I couldn’t put them up for sale even if I wanted too. Soles were dirty as hell :smh:

You sent them back to YS or ADC? Mine shipped from adidas since they’re obviously handling shipping for YS now, but I bought from YS.

Still no shipping on my Waverunners from ADC... just "order confirmed, waiting to pack". Should I contact ADC? Or already a lost cause

Just a tip homie - but you might be able to wipe the bottoms and sell them on GOAT as "New (defects)" or as just a used sneaker in good condition and make a little profit or at least your money back. Although I guess SMY are not exactly in high demand but still just an idea.
I wouldnt even do that. I would try and email them for a refund and if nothing comes from it.....Looks like I'd be getting some free shoes aka chargeback LOL. They cant sell you a used shoe, or a shoe in different condition for that matter, without letting you know before hand. They just screwed themselves with that "no returns" lingo. FOH

My triple whites from Yeezy Day appeared yesterday also without email or tracking or warning. Was psyched for waves tomorrow but now not so much. Especially with little to no info on how to cop. Idk if I want to pay $300 for a return. Check that. I don’t want to pay $300 for a return.

Got my Yeezy Day Statics today (finally). Brand new, no issues. Was worried going TTS was going to be a problem like other V2s but the 9 is fine with the clear stripe. I’m really hyped to have finally gotten them!

Back
Top Bottom