Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Man nothing from Adidas has shipped yet for Waverunners... anyone else still stuck on label created?

I got my pair from YZYsupply doe.

Man nothing from Adidas has shipped yet for Waverunners... anyone else still stuck on label created?

I got my pair from YZYsupply doe.

I got shipping for my ADC waves. Label printed and FedEx picked up yesterday, shipped 2-day so should be here tomorrow. Shipped from Ontaria, California.

I got shipping for my ADC waves. Label printed and FedEx picked up yesterday, shipped 2-day so should be here tomorrow. Shipped from Ontaria, California.

Damn, they made my label on Friday and I've seen no movement and it's coming from Cali (the same location as where YS shipped my Waves from).

That colorway tho for them high top 500s

Make them regular 500/ with the bottoms black

Easily top 500:pimp::nthat::pimp::nthat::pimp:

I dig the 500 highs. Not looking to cop...and it makes those brown boots that were on YS....just....weird.

E73B9C2B-B801-4876-BCB6-27AEAACEB3DF.jpeg
Shipper box was flawless, open it up and get this

Ye must have been HIGH to make these monstrosities. The hi-top looks the same as the 500 boots they made. Materials looks slightly different but essentially the same thing. The reason this mock-up looks atrocious is because the odd white mid-sole/sole. If it was all the same color it would look better....still wouldn't cop a pair though...

Back
Top Bottom