Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
You don’t have to keep app open. I hit on an 11. Didn’t really want but wanted to try the raffle system. Hope they do this moving forward. Splash page is terrible.
Agree I like this draw more than the old way. no more hold my eye for 2 mins looking for the photo I can’t even understand the question lol.

D618528D-4D0F-45B2-9FAD-AAE20AD42DFF.jpeg
Gone from the app. Didn't tell me I didn't get em. How rude. Yes I want to know I got an L to the face.

like heck there will be let them release some trash 700 and they will be going on disco like before on some sites

Do you guys think secondary market price goes up or down when more people have pairs in hand? Trying to find some 10.5s

who knows with yeezys the fact that this release was a little more limited maybe like it was said before the price point on these and the fact they have value means if you want to buy this and next week is the time.

Do you guys think secondary market price goes up or down when more people have pairs in hand? Trying to find some 10.5s

They might not go down much when pairs ship, and the way things have been lately they could go up. I don’t think they will sky rocket but it’s possible. I’d expect prices to pretty much remain the same

Me saying “they’re not that limited” means these aren’t as limited as the stockx kids are hyping it up to be. People thought it would be easier online and it was more difficult than expected.

Also I never said they weren’t limited.

Back
Top Bottom