Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m wondering if the white/grey 350 V3s have GITD soles? They look like the material could be.

kinda like the cage on the new 700s?

The glowing cage video of the 700V3 makes me think they going for more than $300 when they release... :emoji_angry:

Up there with blink 2s and plats
6739EFC7-2D9F-4632-82E4-7643B92DD853.jpeg

Nah, 300 is the limit. If they sold it for more, they’d sit.

Tbh because retail was at $300, most of the cws of 700s sat. If these are priced above that, and assuming they aren’t severely limited, we would like see them hit pretty steep discount, given most of the aforementioned cws of 700s hit $220-250 discount prices.

what makes this vintage?

"Inspired by concert tees from the 1980s, our Vintage Crew Neck features a substantial yet insanely comfortable Supima cotton fabric and a more relaxed fit. Like its inspiration, it’s built to improve with wear and destined to become your go-to. "

I think what the Yeezy line has is consistency. The cws are all very earth tone, right? I give it that. Why JB works with the same old cws is comparing Apples to Oranges. People don't complain about why they always rehashing old cws but whining about Yeezies, no?

Fortunately for (most) of us, adidas is releasing these more often. In the past, you have maybe months. Now, they are either dropped in the span of a couple weeks or back to back even. This is inline with what their statement last year about making yzys more ..what's the word thrown around? Democratic release? Correct if i'm wrong.

If a colorway is dope enough, I’ll gladly spend $300. The fortunate thing is that 90% of the 700 colorways are NOT worth that MSRP, so my money is saved. They’ve made it super easy to pass on stuff.
If they released the Static 700s again, I’d gladly spend 300 dollars on it, but other than the Static and Waverunners, I don’t think any other colorway is worth spending 300 dollars on.

My yezuz i kept, in my loft of lofty goodness.
3D6E0ED0-7E13-4751-ABFB-426311B64D37.jpeg
2675011F-D5DA-4632-AD3F-3F4AB4C630A1.jpeg

You ever experience any mold issues leaving kicks up there?

I am experiencing some mold issues with just kicks near my bathroom and stored under my bed. I don't even thing there is moisture in the air but I learned the hard way. About 20 of my shoes all looked like they had a disease. I had to clean all of them and shrink wrap them like they do at Flight Club. I've had some shoes for over 15 years and never had these issues and then in the last year since I moved, a lot of them got weathered fast.

I think what the Yeezy line has is consistency. The cws are all very earth tone, right? I give it that. Why JB works with the same old cws is comparing Apples to Oranges. People don't complain about why they always rehashing old cws but whining about Yeezies, no?

Fortunately for (most) of us, adidas is releasing these more often. In the past, you have maybe months. Now, they are either dropped in the span of a couple weeks or back to back even. This is inline with what their statement last year about making yzys more ..what's the word thrown around? Democratic release? Correct if i'm wrong.

You’re right, even despite the whole “Made in China” vs “Made in India” debate, Yeezys are also way more consistent, quality-wise than JB is. This probably has everything to do with the number of pairs produced though. JB churns out massive number of pairs, with the majority of retros being pretty dumb/thoughtless retro+ cws with the occasional quality OG retro every few months or a halfway decent new retro+ cw. Yeezy, on the other hand, simply takes what works and then sells similar cw shoes. Which of these strategies is worse is up for debate, I suppose haha

You ever experience any mold issues leaving kicks up there?

I am experiencing some mold issues with just kicks near my bathroom and stored under my bed. I don't even thing there is moisture in the air but I learned the hard way. About 20 of my shoes all looked like they had a disease. I had to clean all of them and shrink wrap them like they do at Flight Club. I've had some shoes for over 15 years and never had these issues and then in the last year since I moved, a lot of them got weathered fast.

Do you live in a really humid part of the world like the southern US or SE Texas?

If they released the Static 700s again, I’d gladly spend 300 dollars on it, but other than the Static and Waverunners, I don’t think any other colorway is worth spending 300 dollars on.
Totally agreed. I'd love a pair of vantas, but no way am I spending more than 220-250 on that shoe

Do you live in a really humid part of the world like the southern US or SE Texas?
Dude......not even. I live in Oakland, CA. I am not sure what is up. My condo just must be setup where I don't have proper circulation. I am in the process in buying a dehumidifier though.

Back
Top Bottom