• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
source (2).gif
EBay can be a gold mind from time to time. No way I was dropping $750-$800 on a new pair of $600 on those beat to sh*t pairs on Goat/Grailed.

Order from ADC hasn’t shipped still.

Thank god nothings dropping until Black Friday
I can rest until then

pass on the 380

KingJamesTheFifth KingJamesTheFifth - Opus X? How was it?

this was an opus x “purple rain”
Had a way darker wrapper than most Fuentes and honestly is outside of what I’m used to in regards to color but taste wise it had none of the characteristics of such a dark wrapper
Was almost sweet
Idk man I ****ing love Arturo Fuente cigars period but at 60$ it’s gotta be “GOOD GOOD” and it definitely was
Changes flavors as you smoke and as it got to the end it got better rather than gross

would recommend for sure

Was randomly going through my stacks yesterday and discovered I that own a pair of Tephras... I have absolutely no recollection of the drop and the box is not marked by a retailer. Strange feeling... Happy tho - Love em. Great materials all around, thought magnets were the first to use that neoprene like material.

Was randomly going through my stacks yesterday and discovered I that own a pair of Tephras... I have absolutely no recollection of the drop and the box is not marked by a retailer. Strange feeling... Happy tho - Love em. Great materials all around, thought magnets were the first to use that neoprene like material.
at the peak of my buying/collecting I would forget that I had shoes

I remember once trying to hunt down a pair of shoes and later realized I already own them :lol:

Tephras are a dope colorway. I didn’t think materials were the best though

at the peak of my buying/collecting I would forget that I had shoes

I remember once trying to hunt down a pair of shoes and later realized I already own them :lol:

I went and bought the same sneaker off stockx forgetting I already had them. Wife called me out....at that point I inventoried everything I have using the portfolio app. Then cleared out double and triple ups, then pared down the collection. It’s still at a point where I can’t wear everything....I forgot I owned the tephras until seeing your post and checking.....it’s one of my favorite 700s....but just not enough days to wear all these. Buying sneakers is literally my only vice, happy stockx and goat came around so I have an outlet for them after I come to my senses.

Back
Top Bottom