Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Only pair I don’t like from the last few pages are the all blue 700 V1. Hearing the black the 380’s we’ve seen are fufu. Everything else I’m ready to scoop asap.

And yeah, the homey shouldn’t have sold his zebras. Party foul...

ya'll think cloud whites in 10.5 will drop low enough to where i can cop for 240 shipped during this half off seller fees thing? theyre at 247 right now

im thinking between the tax and shipping, it wont happen

Which would u keep?
2A8D33AF-EA7F-435D-8CF6-88C5F732F004.jpeg

ya'll think cloud whites in 10.5 will drop low enough to where i can cop for 240 shipped during this half off seller fees thing? theyre at 247 right now

do the majority of yeezy "fans" and not "hypebeasts" actually cop the shoes and wear them, or are they more of just a collector's item? I legitimately like the way yeezy's look, but I wouldn't pay up to $300 for a pair of shoes just to beat up

do the majority of yeezy "fans" and not "hypebeasts" actually cop the shoes and wear them, or are they more of just a collector's item? I legitimately like the way yeezy's look, but I wouldn't pay up to $300 for a pair of shoes just to beat up

i mean, i dont resell. and i dont really like too many colorways of the 350s but i like the cloud whites. that hint of blue does it for me. i also like the all black joints but im not trying to pay that much for em so i guess i just wont have those.

i mean, i dont resell. and i dont really like too many colorways of the 350s but i like the cloud whites. that hint of blue does it for me. i also like the all black joints but im not trying to pay that much for em so i guess i just wont have those.
I like the powerphases, but I mean... are they even really yeezys

probably not since the threshold for the 50% off fees is $250

Why not use that leverage to get cheaper on ebay?

depends on the shoe i guess. I buy shoes to wear and I'm willing to pay more for some shoes than others. I dropped $450 on a pair of beluga 1.0s a few weeks ago and after cleaning them. but to be fair the only items of clothing i buy to "beat up" are workout stuff. im not doing anything crazy in anything i buy that would warrant me having to rethink the price i'd be willing to pay.

Last edited:
Opening Ceremony cancelled my YZ Oils due to size being out (weak). Does anyone know any US sites with the Oils in a US Mens Size 11? Back to the drawing board...

im more a fan of the shoe itself than its attachment to yeezy
i wear all my ****
no such thing as "on ice" in my house
i refuse to pay more than like 50+ over retail for ANYTHING
always looking for that at or below steal

Back
Top Bottom