• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters

1573174542813.png

You know what? It wouldn't even surprise me if he really does run for President in 2024....... and wins just off the strength of people voting for him for the hell of it :nerd:

We all know he says **** just to say it. You know who else does that? Our current President :nerd:

Bout to have the flyest secret agents :nthat:

You know what? It wouldn't even surprise me if he really does run for President in 2024....... and wins just off the strength of people voting for him for the hell of it :nerd:

We all know he says **** just to say it. You know who else does that? Our current President :nerd:

Bout to have the flyest secret agents :nthat:
Good point. Hence, why they are friends. They are kind of like the same type of person if you think about it, no wonder they get along. Donny teaching Yeezy the tricks of the trade haha

Some people are reporting it as Yeezy BOOST 700 V3 and some are just calling it 700 V3. I don’t see why they would call it 700 V3 if it didn’t have boost tho. They could have given it a different name if that’s the case. Ultraboosts are 180 also and this V3 is only mesh rubber/plastics instead of suede and leather. Maybe the price is correct and maybe it still has boost. Either way, I’m coppin. That shoe is FIY! I’m actually goin for every pair in December(and every pair in November)

I'll be disappointed if it doesn't have Boost.
Interesting that they are $180 considering the 350s, which consist of even less material, is $220. I ain't complaining, but you gotta wonder what is the reasoning. We've seen the bottom of the shoe and looks like it does have Boost since it looks similar to the 700s.

I take back what I said. The bottoms doesn't look similar to the 700s. It might actually not have Boost after all :nerd:

adidas-yeezy-boost-700-v3-2.jpg

There are replicas of these out already - do those have Boost? :nerd:

Just got access on my other account as well, "gamechanger" tier, other account is icon which I was able to get my woman's size. Bought too many wave runners so I passed for myself but bought for my circle. Still waiting for a 750 restock........

Back
Top Bottom