Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Got access to a pair of Waves! The pair I have now is still DS but it doesn’t hurt to stock up on these since I’m sure they’ll only go up in value.

What’s your creator’s club level?

Pretty sure, earlier in the thread, a few people in here said they were "Icon" status.
Adidas is just rewarding people who have spent a lot of money with them in their stores/on their website. That's all.

PO

Some people are reporting it as Yeezy BOOST 700 V3 and some are just calling it 700 V3. I don’t see why they would call it 700 V3 if it didn’t have boost tho. They could have given it a different name if that’s the case. Ultraboosts are 180 also and this V3 is only mesh rubber/plastics instead of suede and leather. Maybe the price is correct and maybe it still has boost. Either way, I’m coppin. That shoe is FIY! I’m actually goin for every pair in December(and every pair in November)
Agreed that if it didn't have boost, they probably wouldn't keep it under the 700 line. I definitely see the resemblance to the 700 V2, but given the thousands of designs Ye has had produced, and how they all took style elements from each other, it wouldn't be that surprising to see a similar design get a new line.

What is the rumored price of those 700VX's or whatever the hell they are called now?

Also getting a pair as well, boost or not. Kinda wish the first pair to drop was black and I also don't necessarily need my shoes to glow but whatevs.

Got access to waverunners today and copped my size 11. I was Playmaker status, but got gamechanger status after buying the waverunners.

IN!!!
D9EAE8A2-2CE8-40E8-938F-E394DF24509A.jpeg
I saw Azazel at first and bust out laughing :lol:

Wife turned off her notifications on the app so guess I'll never know if she got access. She probably should've since she's icon level though. Guess I'm glad I got another pair on my own account

Back
Top Bottom