• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
theyre still cartable on foot sites if you still need

For what sizes? Hibbett has the best allocation of stock for all sites. Sizes 10 and 10.5 were the only ones that were easily cartable. 6.5 sold out quicker than diarrhea and I was able to score a 13 with $20 off from hibbett right when they released..

On what sites?!?!? It may say they are still there, but they cannot be carted. Are you strictly talking mens? Because grade school is completely different.

footsites are so annoying. checked out a 9 on FTL app but it just said error. no confirmation but I do have a pending charge. not sure if Its a ghost charge but my money is likely gonna be held up for a week now

footsites are so annoying. checked out a 9 on FTL app but it just said error. no confirmation but I do have a pending charge. not sure if Its a ghost charge but my money is likely gonna be held up for a week now

This is the main issue. I had another 13 from footlocker that went past the allotted time, so it removed them from my cart. It was finally able to take me to the final screen after that... I used my mobile to add it to cart again, and it refreshed and I was able to check out without having to go through all of the dumb splash screens.

you should be fine

you should be fine
im not so sure about that. when the blacks released I checked out 3 pairs. got a confirmation page and pending charges for all 3, but only 2 email confirmations.

only received 2 pairs, 2/3 pending charges fell off a week later so basically was only charged for 1 pair...

Copped a pair to check them out in the flesh. There’s a 95% chance they’re going back though—feeling the black patchwork joints way more. Add zebras and the V3s to the mix and I’m def being more selective. Oh, and the XIs today, too.

OG Jordans are so played out man, and they need to give it a rest. The Gamma 11s released years ago are eons above Bred 11s, along with many other random releases.

agree to disagree. It is all subjective. At the end of the day rock what u like. I can respect that but the green 350s just dont compare In My opinion.

ive had This go both ways with ftl sites. when i don’t get the confirmation within an hour or two, it never comes and they cancel the order without even a word to you. Best bet is to place a second order just In case

Back
Top Bottom