ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of yall are way to gullible..

Isn't this like the 3rd time we've seen some shotty pic of some random kicks?

Where's the source to this?

Those shoes are way to plain for kanyes loud style.
Only Kanye's on stage concert fits are loud, for the past year or so his fits have been low key and simple..

Some of yall are way to gullible..

Isn't this like the 3rd time we've seen some shotty pic of some random kicks?

Where's the source to this?

Those shoes are way to plain for kanyes loud style.
yeah maybe they are not the real deal but if he designed over 20 shoes with adidas Im pretty sure you can expect simple looking sneakers , from all the so called adidas/kanyes Iv seen lately ,these shoes are the first that actualy look like kanyes style in my opinion

Not feeling those.

I was expecting something more... crazy

Well first of all there's no confirmation that these have any connection to Kanye. Just speculation.

Secondly, if these hypothetically were THE Yeezys, I wouldn't find it as surprising as some people seem to. Kanyes style has shifted so much since the two Yeezys, I wouldn't expect anything remotely similar to those. He's been on his clean/minimal steez, and these are right in line with that. Basically, I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of beasts are underwhelmed when they finally do surface. Just my take.

Last edited:
All models in that catalog are dope, copped with or without Kanye cosign/sig.. Shape and overall quality looks great from pics. Aside that quality has never been an issue for adidas.. So more then likely they will push the envelope with these can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom