ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
can a few more people chime in that own a pair of the PBs, or have seen them in public a few times? I have yet to see them in real life, and already have the TDs and love them; just don't know if I can pull the trigger thru FlightClub in my size (14) with them costing well over a stack. 

thanks in advance

can a few more people chime in that own a pair of the PBs, or have seen them in public a few times? I have yet to see them in real life, and already have the TDs and love them; just don't know if I can pull the trigger thru FlightClub in my size (14) with them costing well over a stack. 

thanks in advance
Chime in on if you should buy PBs? Well if you have the money go for it. They're beautiful shoes. I love the TDs but sometimes I'll end up wearing my PBs more.

I was mainly asking if they go well with all types of jeans, do they look good with some nice sweatshorts like JE makes. can you post some pics of you rocking yours or send some to me? I'm on the brink of copping but they don't wow me like the TDs did. 

I was mainly asking if they go well with all types of jeans, do they look good with some nice sweatshorts like JE makes. can you post some pics of you rocking yours or send some to me? I'm on the brink of copping but they don't wow me like the TDs did. 
Oh okay I sent some photos your way. They look good in black pants too. I haven't tried sweatpants but I'm sure in sweatshorts they look good too.

[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji] dammit Vino why u post such a pretty shoe

on to the chocolates! Hope those will be easier this time around. These original brown ones were a pain in the butt even though I got them under retail. 

To those who have Ultra Boosts and 350s....is the comfort comparable? I bought some Ultra Boost runners and MAN are these things amazing comfort wise.

To those who have Ultra Boosts and 350s....is the comfort comparable? I bought some Ultra Boost runners and MAN are these things amazing comfort wise.

I definitely have to say my Ultras are more comfortable than my 350's. One reason being the amount of actual energy return from the boost I receive from my Ultras as opposed to my 350s. It's nice and soft at the heel of my 350s and decent throughout, but I feel as if I get more return throughout my Ultras as a whole. Another reason being is the fit. I enjoy the 350s fit, but even at my actual size it doesn't feel as snug as it should me, tied or untied. Granted, I do like my shoes to be decently snug around my foot. With the ultras, whether you have them tied or untied, it gives you a more secure fit because it actually feels as if it contours to your foot, especially around the heel, as opposed to the 350s being just that one piece primeknit upper. So Ultras > 350s

Yea agreed. It's like trying to compare 350s to Roshe runs [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

^^ Thanks. I assumed the shape was off in the first pic, I just wanted another opinion.

Last edited:
I believe that the Ultra Boost will be the best sneaker 2015 comfortwise. Nothing even gets close. I have a lot of Nikes, Jordans and also 350 boost and other adidas but most of the time I wear the UBs because they just feel amazing.

Last edited:
LC. These are all the pics the seller had.

http://www.wikihow.com/Take-A-Good-Picture-On-Your-Camera-Phone

give whoever sent these pics this link 
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom