ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew out of the shoe. After getting them on release day, I loved them, but they became less and less practical and more of a sign of trying way too hard. 

Love the 350s though still. 

And everybody sh*tted on the sneaker before they magically "grew" on them.
laugh.gif
"everybody"?

No offense but do you have actually numbers? Like how many people responded and the actual statistic or u just making this up like how people throw out random production numbers?
Bro cmon you gonna site there and act like people weren't trashing these? There was a very very very small group of people on here that actually liked what they saw. Everybody else was like "those are ugly af" and then went to "those 750s are growing on me" 3 days before release.

i still **** on them. Horrific looking shoe. Just not for me
Really, the 750/950 are hype shoes. The 350 is actually a good design and looks great on-foot.

Like look at pictures of people wearing 750s, very few can pull them off. Maybe it's just the grey colorway, but I feel like even the celebrities acknowledge that they don't look good with 99% of outfits and don't wear them anymore.

Also the original 750 looks like a bad sample for the Yeezy Season 2 grey 750.

those "samples" look horrible made. Quality and shape is off IMO.. once you own 1 fake pair, it's hard to believe half of your shoes are real. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom