ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

roll.gif
 at not 1, not 2, but 3 watermarks...
Bruh, IG kids are thirsty to steal my masterpieces, LOL.

Last edited:
I wish I watermarked that yeezy boost picture with the nike swoosh shopped in

I've watched interviews where a kid even SAYs that they saw the picture I made and liked the boosts more with the swoosh on it

my intention was to NOT be like that kid, the yeezy 750 boost having very little branding from the shoe to the packaging is not a coincidence, there is definitely an idea there

the better thing would be to put the tag in a non-ovb place so when its reposted they cant take it out

like on the white sole in a color a shade or so darker than the white sole
That's what I was doing.. and kids were straight jackin'. I had to step my game up, that way if they try to edit out the tag, it looks even more silly, hah. On the real though, Rob Kardashian has been reposting them AND tagging me... mad respect.

EDIT: Just noticed the white sole part.. good idea!

Last edited:
Has anyone here a pair size 13 and can tell me how they fit? cause usually i wear 14.5 and now i dont know if I am really ****** because of my big feet or if i am only a bit ****** because of the availability:frown:

What all this boils down to is on the 28th I will try for the shoe.

If I miss out and resale is too high, oh well.

I really wanted the Yeezy 2 and missed out.

Resale was too high so I did not try to cop.

Life did not end for me.

I have bought other sneakers that I would wear more often so I don't feel like I am missing something.

The same can be said for this shoe. 

People on here are acting like this is a deal breaker in life.

It's just a shoe.

Life did not end for me.

I have bought other sneakers that I would wear more often so I don't feel like I am missing something.

It's just a shoe.
It is just a shoe, but you're forgetting the importance of stunting to people. They do it for the gram, and to break necks.

I want more info on the clothes.

i read the style interview and :rofl:  at the part where he talks about his influences and the dog with the broken ankle.

i think he has a vision and an ultimate goal and its not going to happen now but he wants to or it will happen eventually.

he keeps saying he wishes the jacket were cheaper, he wishes the boosts were cheaper and widely available. i think this means that once he gains ground and respect these thing will happen...eventually. but not now. 

he could also be covering his *** to avoid looking like a hypocrite about his wants and needs for THE PEOPLE, by putting low key blame on adidas.

he wants to be H

He wants to have his own line under himself. He just doesn't have the money for it imo.

And maybe he does wish it was cheaper, seeing how he has no control over the price.

Didn't read the interview but I don't understand this. If he wants to have a brand under himself, why not just do it? You see guys like John Elliott creating palpable and widely accepted clothing brands, I'm certain that Kanye has the capital to do it.

Didn't read the interview but I don't understand this. If he wants to have a brand under himself, why not just do it? You see guys like John Elliott creating palpable and widely accepted clothing brands, I'm certain that Kanye has the capital to do it.
I'm not entirely sure of the entire process of getting clothes in stores, but I believe he either doesn't want to be in full control or he has the money to do so. Maybe he just doesn't want to have the entire load on him.

Life did not end for me.

It's just a shoe.
I thought about this same thing last night. I am probably limiting myself to just retail at this point, unless resale prices drop so drastically that it is feasible. 

Quote:
I'm not entirely sure of the entire process of getting clothes in stores, but I believe he either doesn't want to be in full control or he has the money to do so. Maybe he just doesn't want to have the entire load on him.
It's a few different things. 1, if his collection flops, only Adidas loses money. 2, if he starts a brand, he's now in charge of everything. Marketing, production, etc. He just strictly wants to design. 3, he wants to start off established. Why slowly build a brand from nothing when he can immediately hop in to a multimillion dollar company and design for them and receive all the credit. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom