ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I strike out that's ok. I'll be picking up my new car tomorrow.
Great the car is going to burst into flames, and the only thing the bystanders are going to here is....... " I could've had some Yeezy's!!!"

Last edited:
Looks like its online raffles & adc for me for these 350s. I was going to make to 2 hour drive after work tomorrow to enter the adidas raffles in NJ, but the girlfriend just asked me to go to a Christmas service tomorrow night. Better to keep her happy then drive to probably take an L through the instore drawings. Hopefully these will be more stock will be available online so I can try my luck and finally get by the adc splash page. Sorry to hear of those with cancelled orders, hope this release is different for those who cop.

These cancellations shouldn't be a shocker. I knew something was up when the release was up for more than two hours. never been that long before. they had to have over sold. still, I fell for ya'll tho. hopefully the tans treat you better 

If 550 are those crepe sole yeezys. I'm passing. Those are trash and ugly. Y'all can keep em.

550 only makes sense. Why would they have 350, 750, 950 and no 550?
Im expecting a yeezy 150 and a yeezy 1150 
roll.gif

adidas southcoast = today/tomorrow
footlocker southcoast = sunday all day
pacsun = wait for instagram locations

Thanks fam. I was heading up to LA tomorrow from SD. Was going to take the 15 but I'll be taking the 5 now...

Last edited:
Entered the raffle at my local Adidas store. Supposedly will know by Saturday 8pm wether I won or not. Still planning on entering another raffle come Sunday. Hopefully I score at least 1.

anyone enter 2 diff adidas store raffles? or do you usually just sign up at 1 location?

Sooo was at Adidas SF for the raffle and was told by the manager that unclaimed pairs can be purchased by employees.

So if my theory is correct all they have to do is make sure some pairs go unclaimed aka "accidentally" call the wrong phone number and then they get to buy the leftovers.

Obviously they have to let some legit customers win, but there is a gigantic loophole in that system by leaving the employees to call the winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom