ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to you, but that's besides the point. I love how everyone here laughs at people paying Flight Club prices or refuses to pay resell prices on Yeezy.

Yet you're perfectly content with lending your money to banks for basically nothing, while they flip your money 5x resell price to some chump for a mortgage to buy a house.

The irony is strong on this one. Money sitting in a normal bank account is dead money. Let your money make money for you. All it takes a few mouse clicks, don't need a ATC bot for that.

Lol will trade financial tips and grown man knowledge for BD links. Just kidding, figured out how this works in my spare time at work. Ready for next release.

Less than 10 posts with real talk

Pmed you

I will now laugh at you every time you strike out on these  

latest

Last edited:
Already got my 750s from Finish Line today. Also got an email from ADC UK that they have shipped another pair too! 

Sorry guys I was trying to warn anyone who watched the video, I didn't think someone here would spoil it too. Sorry guys , was just trying to look out for eveyrone. SMH

Anyone have info on raffles for Champs, Footaction, or Pacsun at GSP? Launch locator for Footaction says tickets go out Sunday, but the mall's closed on Sunday and their line has been busy all day...

WOW! I was just watching a Jacques Slade video on the Tan Yeezy's and I scrolled down in the comments because he asked which Adidas YZY was the best and which Nike YZY was the best, and right there in ALL CAPS was some douchebag spoiling the new Star Wars movie. Beware if you watch his newest video don't read the comments. Some people are such *****. 
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

VERY URGENT: Should I trade trade DS Moonrocks sz 10.5 for Bred 1's DMP and OG Y-3 Qasa High's [both 9/10]

So waited about an hour in line for topanga adidas and I'm maybe third or fourth in line and the iPad dies. Dude comes out and says the raffle is done for the day. Good thing this chick started raising up hell haha

When was that? Was thinking about going but not waiting in line for an hr.. Any idea what time they plan on ending tomorrow?

heres what i learned from nike, jordan adidas or any really popular and limited product restock

if you had a 1/100000000 chance and 1/1000 second to cop limited really popular products on release day

you have (1/100000000 chance and 1/1000 second) / 2 to cop on restocks.

bots and quick minds will eat them up if truly prepared.

VERY URGENT: Should I trade trade DS Moonrocks sz 10.5 for Bred 1's DMP and OG Y-3 Qasa High's [both 9/10]
I would not, DMP Bred 1's are trash, and not sure about Qasa's they look like ace bandages wrapped around your foot. Moonrocks are fire on your feet, but like the guy said, do whatever you think is a good deal. 

If you want Black and Red 1's, I would go for the 2013 pair, but if I were you I would wait til they re release with the new mold.

You are getting two nice shoes in that trade. Depends, do you want shoes or $? Oh and I have qasa highs, they are fire. I love y3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom