ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love everyone still talking about links and assuming but not a single person copped anything
laugh.gif
Not assuming, it's a legit release. 

How do I join this secret society of sneaker info that you guys have going on? I do plenty of homework and I help people out. Besides being here longer any other tips?
i'm not a part of any, wouldn't mind joining one tho.. i figured out the link(s), just happened to be too late

Last edited:

twitter is really your access to this help
ehh i've had trouble getting access to anything, and I am able to help with figuring out links, etc. All the begging that takes place on there also makes everyone deaf to questions from people they don't know. 

From my experience anyway, YMMV

I'm messing with you
tongue.gif
. It's a ton of work though. Honestly, as many hours as you're going to put in, I'd probably just pay an ATC service. lol
If he really enjoys and excels at it, he can make a pretty great living off of it - I know firsthand
wink.gif

ehh i've had trouble getting access to anything, and I am able to help with figuring out links, etc. All the begging that takes place on there also makes everyone deaf to questions from people they don't know. 

Make friends, it's worth it, can't just come in and start asking for links, you honestly have to establish yourself in someway 

Last edited:

I'm messing with you
tongue.gif
. It's a ton of work though. Honestly, as many hours as you're going to put in, I'd probably just pay an ATC service. lol
If he really enjoys and excels at it, he can make a pretty great living off of it - I know firsthand
wink.gif
You should be our Sensei and give us the BDLs and we'll be good students
happy.gif
. Papi ain't paying resale prices when he has 200 other pairs in the closest and storage. One of these days I'll hit the jackpot. Preferable on 350s, since 750s ain't really for me. If it makes $125k+  a year then I'll even do my homework lol

Make friends, it's worth it, can't just come in and start asking for links, you honestly have to establish yourself in someway 
Exactly. I'm making a pair of SBTG GLVs in a size 13 for mwalker, so he hooked me up with all the links
roll.gif
. Don't mind the "chop and stretch" doe lol

Last edited:
You should be our Sensei and give us the BDLs and we'll be good students :D . Papi ain't paying resale prices when he has 200 other pairs in the closest and storage. One of these days I'll hit the jackpot. Preferable on 350s, since 750s ain't really for me. If it makes $125k+  a year then I'll even do my homework lol

Exactly. I'm making a pair of SBTG GLVs in a size 13 for mwalker, so he hooked me up with all the links:rofl: . Don't mind the "chop and stretch" doe lol

Man I need to be on someone's buddy list of BDLs. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. :smile:

Last edited:

happy.gif
. Papi ain't paying resale prices when he has 200 other pairs in the closest and storage. One of these days I'll hit the jackpot. Preferable on 350s, since 750s ain't really for me. If it makes $125k+  a year then I'll even do my homework lol

Exactly. I'm making a pair of SBTG GLVs in a size 13 for mwalker, so he hooked me up with all the links
roll.gif
I would gladly give people shoes for free if it meant I could get some help 
nthat.gif
 Regardless I'm just going to keep helping people out, and hopefully Karma will come my way eventually. 

Let's do it big in 2016 guys!

If anyone who copped apparel hoping to get tans would like to discuss this and maybe get a chat going where we can keep each other updated please pm me

happy.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
 thanks fambs, it's the thought that counts 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom