ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

slightly???

from like 2k around 1.5k 
anyone can go on facebook or CL and find someone that needs to pay rent 
wink.gif

FC still at 2.2 avg

Congrats fellas who got those shipping confirmations. My boy still waiting on his but he spoke with them and they told him he was good

Questions fellas, I've been looking through this thread and I'm not sure which size to get.

I'm usually a 10.5, my pirate blacks fit great in 10.5, but should I go with a 10 in TDs or 11? My feet are a little wide so I tend to go with the bigger size but I've seen a few opinions on going smaller. Any help is appreciated

Questions fellas, I've been looking through this thread and I'm not sure which size to get.

I'm usually a 10.5, my pirate blacks fit great in 10.5, but should I go with a 10 in TDs or 11? My feet are a little wide so I tend to go with the bigger size but I've seen a few opinions on going smaller. Any help is appreciated
TTS for me. fits comfortable and not snug

Anyone have info on ADC US shipping confirmation?

Online Customer Service

If you’d like to place an order over the phone or have questions regarding your adidas.com order

8AM ET – 11PM ET, 7 days a week

800-982-9337

Extremely small circle of folks who help though.

Money>relationships when it comes to resell value for 99% of those buying these
For people who don't already have the information at launch, we're scourging NT/KTT/Twitter for BD links. Honestly, when I do find valuable information, I share it with my circle of friends before I even cop a pair so that in our circle of friends, we'll have a good success rate. It's harder to post on NT as there are so many lurkers/guests that if any useful information is posted, it drastically reduces your chances of copping during release day. Information will stay in the PM's unless of course someone values reps over copping themselves a pair.

For people who don't already have the information at launch, we're scourging NT/KTT/Twitter for BD links. Honestly, when I do find valuable information, I share it with my circle of friends before I even cop a pair so that in our circle of friends, we'll have a good success rate. It's harder to post on NT as there are so many lurkers/guests that if any useful information is posted, it drastically reduces your chances of copping during release day. Information will stay in the PM's unless of course someone values reps over copping themselves a pair.

I really wanted this 750s but I cant bring myself to pay resale for possible fakes  the ziper and laces are an easy fix for a modder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom