ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got through w sz 11, paid via Paypal, got the Paypal payment confirmation email but nothing from DS...

I had another pair of shoes in my cart before the Yeezy drop so that I had all my mailing/billing info in check but based on what I'm seeing, I won't be surprised if I get refunded...

Stay tuned.

I agree with you, the thread should lock to members only when release comes around but you refered to the waiting period. Given your join date, I'm not sure you had a waiting period yourself.
Fairly positive I had to? Or maybe I had to make some sort of introduction post to be approved or something along those lines... I just remember trying to legit check something, but I had to wait a minute. But still, I think it's something good to have in place.

What people are forgetting is that the entire site was dropped along with your logins. It won't show in order history.

Last edited by a moderator:
The most puzzling piece to these online releases. If NDC or Adidas can't handle the internet traffic, why on earth do you think your little shop can??? I'm sure a lot has to do with trying to get "foot traffic." But honestly speaking, you're probably just pissing more people off than helping your business. If anything, a raffle is probably best and won't cause a ruckus. 

http://www.tailoredsuite.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TS-Y750BOOST

...sorry to get your hope up in this rainy weather! 
laugh.gif

Page was up yesterday night and still said 'SOLD OUT.' Wasn't even sure if it was legit.. their IG post on it seemed a little shady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom