ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Again take it with a grain of salt like I am...all I have right now are confirmation emails and the invoice shows up in my order history. Size 8 @ 8:21am. 
I was able to place an order for a size 8 too at 8:21am...how many seconds was yours? 
laugh.gif
 Mine's not showing up on my order history though.

My friend told me that there is rumor about this yeezy boost will be mass releasing again in july with the clothes.

any one heard this BS?

My friend told me that there is rumor about this yeezy boost will be mass releasing again in july with the clothes.

any one heard this BS?
They will release again.. and again... and again.  Kanye has said it, Jasper has said it, and the only ones that deny it are the resellers.  I wonder who you should believe 
wink.gif

View media item 1425191

These just arrived. Nice shoe. I hope Adidas comes to their senses and makes these available. At least make a more attainable color way. Great shoe, horrible release. Poor experience all around. I have to ask myself if going through this BS whether it be NIKe, Adidas, Asics... or whatever brand is worth all the trouble. I'm leaning toward nah.

OKAY SO ARE THERE ANYMORE ONLINE RELEASES OR ONLINE RAFFLES ANYWHERE

OBVIOUSLY SINCE THEY AINT COMING TO A STORE NEAR NEW YORK

I gave up on this shoe someone Pm me when adidas announces a full blown gr am already tired of jumping hoops for these companies who only take my money

These just arrived. Nice shoe. I hope Adidas comes to their senses and makes these available. At least make a more attainable color way. Great shoe, horrible release. Poor experience all around. I have to ask myself if going through this BS whether it be NIKe, Adidas, Asics... or whatever brand is worth all the trouble. I'm leaning toward nah.
You can get high af from the fumes of the Yeezy Boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom