ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

devil.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
 if these are it, these have nothing "Adidas" about them and I like it.

I can see where the AJ IV would be compared. I see a low top derrick rose shoe as well ...

It won't be official until it has a midfoot strap tho

On second thought the shoe DOES have what seems to be a flower/rose pattern on them...they look good though

I
These look like another Teyana Taylor shoe or Jeremy Scott design
And these are obviously Derick Rose's shoes

That would be FALSE.. These are not D. Rose's Englewood lows or Lakeshore sneakers; BUT in fact another signature sneaker I don't care to elaborate on further.. :tongue:

Dudes just be posting any adidas shoe in here they don't know the name of

I know the name.. Style #.. Release date.. Price.. :wink:

Just sharing pics for now so this thread has something visual to discuss relevant to the thread topic. Was getting tired of reading paragraphs from people arguing over nike sell through success and speculating on how poorly they think adidas is going to do when the Yeezy adidas do drop..

I know the name.. Style #.. Release date.. Price.. :wink:

Just sharing pics for now so this thread has something visual to discuss relevant to the thread topic. Was getting tired of reading paragraphs from people arguing over nike sell through success and speculating on how poorly they think adidas is going to do when the Yeezy adidas do drop..

So those are them? I kinda already know they will be dope.
Kanye to me has yet to fail on kicks to me.

I
These look like another Teyana Taylor shoe or Jeremy Scott design
And these are obviously Derick Rose's shoes

That would be FALSE.. These are not D. Rose's Englewood lows or Lakeshore sneakers; BUT in fact another signature sneaker I don't care to elaborate on further.. :tongue:
Still think it looks like a D Rose, but that's not a diss. Other than the colorway it's not bad looking.

I

So the Adidas shoe with rose graphics on them are not a D. Rose shoe at all? I didnt say it was his Englewood or Lakeshore sneakers. I said a D. Rose shoe.

Kanye has a song named "Roses", he used to date Amber ROSE.

devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom