ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipe dreaming about Nike Yeezy restocks, saying Adidas copies everything from Nike...
roll.gif
Seriously this is way too fun, productivity levels at work dropping off too hard but I'm incredibly entertained 
HAHAHAHA! Yep you're right. Adidas broke out this year with the original idea of BHM editions and Chinese New Year editions. Yep they lead the way.

I feel like the worldwide release will be lacking something the OG has. Could be laces or could be some special ticket inside the box. Yeezus and the YEEZUS factory.

I never got the notification but I was on twitter so turned the app on. Got nothing.

Just got a notification that I didn't get ****. Grade A troll.

If I hear one more idiot compare $60 roshes to $140-180 boosts...well, I'm not gonna do anything but just laugh at your ignorance. 

What does price difference have anything to do with a design ripoff?

Wow great, the meterial is better, hence a price discrepancy.

Doesn't change the fact that Adidas jacked Nike's design. Stop sleeping.

HAHAHAHA! Yep you're right. Adidas broke out this year with the original idea of BHM editions and Chinese New Year editions. Yep they lead the way.
OK so by this logic Nike isn't allowed to make running, basketball or soccer shoes because Adidas was around way before Nike? dude, open your mind and let the light in

Reactions: God

OK so by this logic Nike isn't allowed to make running, basketball or soccer shoes because Adidas was around way before Nike? dude, open your mind and let the light in
Could be the worst comparison in the history of history. We get it you like Adidas, no one is faulting you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom