ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone offered me an adidas bot for $150 there rare, but dont think they aren't out there. . might take him up on it and just get it done with tbh.

if you're only doing it to get the boosts i wouldn't. or I would at least wait until you hear early that online will sell them and jump to him before he hears the same.

but from the information given to us I don't think they'll be online. Adidas EU said they MIGHT (I believe) and if they do it will be very limited.

if you're only doing it to get the boosts i wouldn't. or I would at least wait until you hear early that online will sell them and jump to him before he hears the same.

but from the information given to us I don't think they'll be online. Adidas EU said they MIGHT (I believe) and if they do it will be very limited.
yeah I'm eu/uk and i think its only the adidas website so its risky. i either need to be at home and ready to cop online. or out camping cu I'm not relying on the 4g when I'm outside the adidas store in a foreign city.

Greed is the root of all evil on NT....​

Ill help those who help me ! and HELP Themselves

A lot of people in here asking the same question over and over , and on top of that i'm not down to help someone who ONLY has 4 post .
mean.gif

If ive seen you from the past and you are long time member ill be more likely to help out.
nerd.gif
Homie, why you getting defensive? I didn't call you out, nor have I asked for your help. I was just stating how it is on here.

We all sneaker lovers here, no reason we all can't help each other out from time to time without reseller prices.  If you're throwing a helping hand around that's cool, and me other posters would be much gracious, but no reason to frame my quote though, like I'm throwing shade your way.

Last edited:
For the people asking for some photos with jeans over the sneakers, I found this

also found this photo shop

i know this has probably been answered but what kind of jacket was he wearing about NYC?

the black one with the tan fur hood.

Last edited:
The all black pair will definitely be had. Ion even care about this pair now.

When in hand, these are staying boxed till Spring time. So much damn snow on the ground it's ridiculous. Can't wearing anything except boots.

Hmm...might I'll have to cop the Duck Boots too now that I mention it. Wonder how much they're going to retail for? If the 750 Boosts are $350, got to think the boots are at least $300-$400.

Last edited:
[thread="577854"]
So you about to buy something that isn't coming out? Dope

[/thread]

Can't really tell if shopped or not. They don't look like it.

Well, it was said that there would only be 1 colorway to release in the 750. If those do in fact come out, sign me up.

However, one of the male models from the show had them tied exactly like that and that looks like a pic from the show, so ima say that is a PS

Last edited:

people REALLY offering Y2s for these? Has to be a scam
I love the pics of the yeezy boost but I would never consider trading yeezy 1s or 2s for them. Even if I had multiples.

I only own the yeezy 1s so far but

yeezy 2s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yeezy 1s >>>>>>> yeezy boost

Got some info for ya...

I was able to sit in on a Adidas conference and found out some stuff

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS INFO CAN CHANGE!!!!

Expect the next wave of yeezy to release via the app also

And it will be sold from Adidas stores only

And just a heads up Staten Island people

That store WILL NOT RECIEVE ANY PAIRS

The store volume is 1.5 mil it's a very low end Adidas store so they won't carry it but if by some miracle they do it will be literally a single size run

And you know employees will eat that up

Also online Adidas release was discussed and in the works they are just afraid of the site crashing as it will so they may hold off on the online drop for a while and go with the app only

Other interesting things were the shoe was slated for the November drop as Kanye mentioned in a concert

But when the samples came back he wasn't happy with the shoe aparently the shape was off and he had Adidas scrap the entire thing and start over

Which is a testament to how much control Adidas has given him

Also the allstar drop was a rush and was literally the first batch of pairs made of the final product period

Repped for always coming with reliable info. You're in every thread dropping real **** and people tend to take it for granted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom