ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow should've clicked checkout instead of "checkout with paypal" on the success link when I had the chance.. now i'm trying to get back but the site crashed

After trying to pay with paypal.....

I got a message that says 

Your shopping cart can currentlky not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart have an invalid price or are not avaiable in the requested quanityty... .

WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT WILLIS.... I ORDERED 1 and it says 2 left! 

you know if some of yall would read and quit tryna get a hand out you would know how to remove the extra shoes in your cart

So after going through PayPal, I was sent back to the adidas checkout page with "Success" on the URL. What do i do from here? Hit checkout again on the page or click refresh?

I've gone too far to just give up now
yeah but I'm done. adidas handled this so bad from the beginning to the 28th release then you don't even announce the 21 release people get it from blogs then they come up late to announce it, i had the early link on the computer and my wife was trying adidas.com/kanye WHICH NEVER EVEN SHOWED THE SNEAKER AVAILABLE to purchase. like i said they handled this like a 13 year old about to get laid blowing loads in his undies as the girl gets naked

So after going through PayPal, I was sent back to the adidas checkout page with "Success" on the URL. What do i do from here? Hit checkout again on the page or click refresh?
Hit checkout i heard.. but i just clicked ita nd it went to the training page again. smh

Was so close....submitted payment through paypal to Adidas and the site obviously crashed. Had even the success token which probably doesn't mean crap... 
I had to submit that paypal token for like 45mins for the adidas site to load up. I clicked the bottom left checkout button and it said the order has been placed. 

I then got a paypal confirmation email.

Side note I signed up for adidas updates and I haven't received one email from them even though the shoes already released. They are horrible on all fronts of technology!

After 2 hours and 45 minutes of size 11 being in cart it's just now showing me out of stock.lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom