ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm the site UUVO is selling fakes? I preordered Yeezys from them the other day and then cancelled asap once people were saying they sell fakes. I'm trying to put them on blast because they are pushing product like it's authentic and it really is not.

Damn they send confirmations that fast? 
roll.gif

Thanks NT Fam! I am still pessimistic knowing my luck but I assure you that if I do get em, they are going straight to feet. Hope everyone else cooked!

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm the site UUVO is selling fakes? I preordered Yeezys from them the other day and then cancelled asap once people were saying they sell fakes. I'm trying to put them on blast because they are pushing product like it's authentic and it really is not.
i know for  fact they sell balenciga pleated reds fake. 

and they still keep restocking them

like the last official restock wasn't in like 2012 or some ****. 

Help me understand something. For those paying $1500 for these shoes on eBay: How you gonna spend that much and you wearing $30 jeans from Costco? Quit boostin up the price ya douchebags!
Im pretty sure anyone with 1500 to blow isn't going out like that! Unless Mommy and Daddy paid the ticket.

They also do have the right address on the DSI confirmation as compared to the paypal confirmation...

Congrats to all those you got a pair! TDI did better than Adidas last weekend [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I did a search on google and it says the site is safe to use. I've seen another site tonysoles.com advertising the yeezy boost as well for the same price that uuvo charged. I am thinking these could be unauthorized/fake pairs. Other than that it could be out the back door pairs but at 500 a piece it's kind of hard to believe. I mean they're going for way more on the bay so it's anyone's guess.

Xhibition in cleveland did a real honest/solid raffle . They had 2-3 pair of each size. I didn't win though [emoji]128546[/emoji] whelp on to figuring out my consolation prize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom