ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
#WELPSZN

"The adidas Originals Yeezy 750 Boost by Kanye West is completely SOLD OUT.
Due to a glitch between Paypal and our site there has been a tremendous amount of over-orderdering.
We are currently working to resolve this matter. All orders except the first 11 will be refunded immediately.
All customers will be contacted as soon as possible via email.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
We understand that many of you are disappointed, but our store received 11 pair and had over 40,000 inquiries.
It is impossible for any store to meet the overwhelming demand.
Please understand that no single sponge can absorb an ocean.
We appreciate your interest, enthusiasm and support. Thank you.

---The Darkside Initiative"

http://darksidestore.blogspot.com/2015/02/sold-out.html
Not surprised one bit [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The Patiently waiting for my cancellation email lol

Didn't r u to even get through PayPal but I have zero expectations

who's going to be the lucky 11 out of 40,000?
hope one of them posts on nt :smokin

my guess is if you got that confirmation email from darkside (not paypal), and it shows up in your online account order history, youre golden. if you didnt get it, you got beat to the checkout and paypal pushed it through, but you got cart jacked while that was happening.
if they got 11 pairs, that means they had more than one in certain sizes so just because two people got order confirmations with the same size doesn't necessarily mean you both didn't cook. best of luck...

Has anyone gotten their cancellation email Fr DS yet?

I'm sure they're slammed w emails asking if they got through.

Waiting on mine..

waiting on dem TDI cancellation emails like....

dKLKAmN.gif

Ummmm, duh? They did this to themselves. As stated previously, if Nike and Adidas couldn't handle the traffic, they sure as hell can't either. Would have been better off doing a raffle or some other creative way to avoid a mess like that.

Exactly my thoughts. Either a raffle or something creative that would help grow the business (e.g. social media contest). By releasing online and canceling orders (not to mention the technical difficulties everyone experienced), it ends up hurting the business more.

Livestock and Undefeated, for example, handled this release the right way.

Nada in my order history, incl the Energy Boost runner but payment for both went through.

Translation = YOU'RE F'N OUT!!

Exactly my thoughts. Either a raffle or something creative that would help grow the business (e.g. social media contest). By releasing online and canceling orders (not to mention the technical difficulties everyone experienced), it ends up hurting the business more.

yesterday raffles were bad now raffles are good

Last edited:

Well many people made an account now they can spam them with newsletters there is that.

Last edited:
what was the size run on darkside anyway? was interested in a size 6 for the wife, but havent seen them other than the adidas online drop last week. all the other places seemed to start from size 7.

what was the size run on darkside anyway? was interested in a size 6 for the wife, but havent seen them other than the adidas online drop last week. all the other places seemed to start from size 7
Pretty sure they started at sz 7 too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom