ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good people still out in the world.

In March I met a friend of a mutual friend down in Miami for Spring Break, dudes back from the Chi where I'm from and all that. We end up chopping it up and getting cool, seen I was into the culture like himself. Told me he was going to land some more 750 boost like 2 more and he'd hold me down for what he paid, double retail at the time. I said bet once you get back to Chi let's sort it out.... We also struck a deal on DS galaxy Foams, he had em sitting there didn't fit him and only wanted what he paid, Box. Long story short, he brought them down in May again while visiting his in laws and then was going to drive down to kick it with me and do Liv on Sunday, well someone broke into the in laws and stole the foams and some Atmos Air Max. Dude was pissed and felt bad cause he knew I wanted em.... Said he'd make it up to me and don't trip, he takes care of those in his circle....he came down and I still showed love, took em to Liv, and did the whole thang, even put em on with a chick I knew.

Fast forward to tonight, my bday is July 11 and he knew that. Just told me I'll be having some packages in the mail early next week, he traded 1 of his 4 350s for my size 8, I just have to pay him box price and he's also is sending me the 750s DS for free of GP.

Safe to say, It's Lit. Do right and it'll come back to you somehow someway.
damb that's a real g right there. props to your dude.

pay it forward man. let me get 350 boosts while u stunt in the 750.

please : )

Either way, stop hating. I don't see you rocking a pair. I just see your brand new user name and attitude. Cats like you didn't exist when the game had some heart.

Now a days its full of kids and trolls looking to take a jab the first second the get. Better make sure you are 100% in the clear before you do so.

Can someone thats already worn their pair post pictures of the soles and how they look after a few wears. I just purchased a worn pair off ebay and dont wanna deal with any fakes

Would anyone seriously run in these considering they do have Boost?
I doubt it, but you never know... one person said they were building a shelf for their pair 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Would anyone seriously run in these considering they do have Boost?
The boost is definitely in there for comfort rather than running if you ask me. I feel like they'd be worn out pretty quickly if you ran in them 

Good people still out in the world.

In March I met a friend of a mutual friend down in Miami for Spring Break, dudes back from the Chi where I'm from and all that. We end up chopping it up and getting cool, seen I was into the culture like himself. Told me he was going to land some more 750 boost like 2 more and he'd hold me down for what he paid, double retail at the time. I said bet once you get back to Chi let's sort it out.... We also struck a deal on DS galaxy Foams, he had em sitting there didn't fit him and only wanted what he paid, Box. Long story short, he brought them down in May again while visiting his in laws and then was going to drive down to kick it with me and do Liv on Sunday, well someone broke into the in laws and stole the foams and some Atmos Air Max. Dude was pissed and felt bad cause he knew I wanted em.... Said he'd make it up to me and don't trip, he takes care of those in his circle....he came down and I still showed love, took em to Liv, and did the whole thang, even put em on with a chick I knew.

Fast forward to tonight, my bday is July 11 and he knew that. Just told me I'll be having some packages in the mail early next week, he traded 1 of his 4 350s for my size 8, I just have to pay him box price and he's also is sending me the 750s DS for free of GP.

Safe to say, It's Lit. Do right and it'll come back to you somehow someway.
if only this nt community could be like this .. these kids on here try to hard man I swear.

i think all PB's are slept on. Most aren't even going for PB, meanwhile i have 7 pairs lol (all on discount)
Tbh I slept on them for a bit cause at the time they released I was strapped on cash and was trying to get **** together. But once I was back on my feet PBs were too. I got about 4 pairs on discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom