ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the price will go up... But man that's alot of dough for sneakers. If you gotta have em, you gotta have em I guess, but i would never pay that much for shoes.... Unless i was rolling in dough lol.
werd

I see this thread is about to turn into a lusty thread or a thread where one person comes up off of paypal from this SECRET INFO :lol: :lol:

Yeezy keep coming if you miss this release just move on to the next one, why so desperate for a pair? 
mean.gif

Yeezy Boost 950 is coming....prepare for another battle lol~

What has the sneaker or shoe game come to if ppl go hard for these???

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
These will sell out, some will cop multiples.....then wonder why nobody will purchase it from them for retail.

I hope anybody that cops these to sell takes an L.  Anybody that cops them to wear deserves to take an L on however much they cost.

Amazing the amount of ebay sellers that have never sold a damn thing before now trying to sell these as a first listing.
How can a new seller post a listing in that category...god damn I've been asking eBay for years to allow me to do that.

Pretty sure everybody who wants a pair of the 350s will eventually get one for a reasonable price, in one colorway or another

Seems like the 350 are the joint that Adidas and Kanye are using to say "see, we gave everyone a fair opportunity to cop these without killing themselves"

As for those black 750s, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say it will be back to business as usual. 

But the 350 seems to be the "everybody who wants Yeezys eventually gets Yeezys" model. 

Last edited:
Finally got my 350s; anyone disappointed with the quality of paint on the midsole? My pair has lots of small holes and unpainted dots...  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom