ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I gotta say this drop left me pretty frustrated. Angry at Adidas for making it such a random drop - why not make it a real raffle then? There was no point in being fast...

Same goes for the small websites that can't handle the traffic - why not make it a raffel? OKI-NI is basically shutting down there whole webshop for 48hrs - no revenue from other products during that time... Bad for them and bad for us because we gotta keep refreshing and staying on their twitter...

It was just 24+ hrs of anxiously waiting and refreshing - I'd rather enter a real raffle for all the pairs at adidas.com/yeezy - and be able to enjoy my weekend lol
Word I put in a 8 hour work day yesterday trying to get a pair.

TDs hit $1200 on FC now http://www.flightclub.com/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-pirblk-pirblk-pirblk-201122, PBs sitting at $1000

Last edited:

QONVIyz.gif

I'm legitimately happy for you. I've witnessed your numerous Ls. It's nice to see you take a W.
Thanks b. Cant wait to break them out next weekend

Supreme could throw that box logo on horse crap and you dudes would line up to take a sniff.
2djwd3a.gif

laugh.gif

I got the free shipping and just called Adidas. The rep said they did receive my order and is good to go. Should ship Monday.

I got the free shipping and just called Adidas. The rep said they did receive my order and is good to go. Should ship Monday.
thanks, i checked out as a guest so i can't check my order. i'll be waiting for a shipped email on monday.

thanks, i checked out as a guest so i can't check my order. i'll be waiting for a shipped email on monday.

Yea I got kinda nervous. I got the order confirmation and it said I could log in and check the status of my order but when I tried that, it showed no orders.

DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING ADIDAS REPS SAY! THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEYRE TALKING ABOUT! IF YOU GOT A CONFIRMATION EMAIL, JUST WAIT IT OUT. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom