ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that the Ultra Boost will be the best sneaker 2015 comfortwise. Nothing even gets close. I have a lot of Nikes, Jordans and also 350 boost and other adidas but most of the time I wear the UBs because they just feel amazing.

WITHOUT A DOUBT.

Can someone highlight or clearly identify the numbers that are supposed to match on that tag and box please?
On the box label, under the UPC (part you scan at the register)  

EAN PO# 112400149

This should match  the number inside the shoe following the "#" in this case it does not # 11200146  

So therefore, this is obviously a fake.

Last edited:

One of the new 750s
Ye better be careful... he's really close to ending up in the Fools Wildin Out thread... if he hasnt been posted in there already  
ohwell.gif

dat white destroyed shirt  
sick.gif

dat denim where it meets the shoe 
sick.gif

And Kris looks like Freddy Kreuger 

On the box label, under the UPC (part you scan at the register)  View media item 1735359

EAN PO# 112400149

This should match  the number inside the shoe following the "#" in this case it does not # 11200146  View media item 1735366

So therefore, this is obviously a fake.

Just for reference, what is the number that is being used on fake pairs? Or is it a variety of numbers?

Maybe I'm the minority, but I hate camera phone pics of high valued sneakers. Or more so, crappy pics that look like they were taken at a rave in a dungeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom