ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game over Im out. Peace out everybody. And F U Chomas. I hope you fall in the toilet next time you take a dump 

emailing end will ruin it for everyone else who checked out, they can't distinguish my order by size only, the time shown is when I took the pic not placed the order

well at least NT now knows who the snitch ******* are in here, nothing lower than a snitch in this world, you played yourselves not me

So the black 750 are part of the season 1 still?
Don't make me even imagine this 
roll.gif

emailing end will ruin it for everyone else who checked out, they can't distinguish my order by size only, the time shown is when I took the pic not placed the order

well at least NT now knows who the snitch ******* are in here, nothing lower than a snitch in this world, you played yourselves not me
But wouldn't they know when they see what time those orders were place after it was "supposedly" sold out?

probably, its just a shot in the dark and will probably get cancelled but if it doesnt then we eating well

Yes. Of course END knows orders arent possible right now because they took the product page down. They do catch things like this. They will cancel but go on and try if you arent worried.

No PMs...I will not respond. This linked allowed me to add a 9.5 to cart but will not let me check out as I got an error message when attempting to do so. Honestly I believe you can add sizes but not sure if you can check out. Anyone know what controls the size or if anything else needs to be added??????? Appears no 9.5 left so potential reason I am getting an error message when attempting to check out???? I don't know...just my input. 

h

adding a sz indicator somewhere in the link

Last edited:
With all due respect road are you reading what im posting, i told you i made this account because i cant post in here on my other account for some reason,

Dont believe me check your pms name is theboy314 thats my real account ive been here for a while dude.

Lastly i dont deserve to eat? Thats very selfish of you to say i havent slept in about 15 hours trying to buy these shoes getting cart stolen on every site or not being able to checkout, i think i deserve to eat as much as anyone

With all due respect road are you reading what im posting, i told you i made this account because i cant post in here on my other account for some reason,

Dont believe me check your pms name is theboy314 thats my real account ive been here for a while dude.

Lastly i dont deserve to eat? Thats very selfish of you to say i havent slept in about 15 hours trying to buy these shoes getting cart stolen on every site or not being able to checkout, i think i deserve to eat as much as anyone
same man. i know me and others out there feel the struggle. yesterday and today got me so tired and bummed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom