ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody in this thread besides 23hundred got the black 750s early

This forum made me realize we are the small guys so many dudes not a part of NT connected

Money is everything that's the real hook ups in life that money.

he's been getting paid since the late 90s. all this edm just blew up in the U.S. but he's been the hottest dj in the world for over a decade. he tagged yeezus himself and thanked him for the pjrate blacks.
he played at the freakin olympics 

Either Cotton Club sold out within two seconds or they never had stock to begin with and only wanted to do a raffle.

U guys think BAIT holds legit raffles? Wondering if it's worth it to drive by and enter

I've never won but I think so. It's confusing how they're handing this release. Seems like you can go get raffle tix tomorrow AND Saturday? But they said the shoes release Saturday.

KITH BK guaranteeing a pair if you buy apparel from Yeezy Season 1.. and raffle open in KITH BK

Last edited:

Nobody in this thread besides 23hundred got the black 750s early

This forum made me realize we are the small guys so many dudes not a part of NT connected

Money is everything that's the real hook ups in life that money.

What's your gram [emoji]128064[/emoji]

if I could get that 10am release time I will eat this release have been being lazy. Going to just go back to my old methods never scored via phone Internet or home wifi. Going to access business wifi at my job speed is faster.

Cotton Club just went up, I could see the price, couldn't select a size, sold out and now the link is gone.... What a bunch of ********.

He should have heat, he gets paaaid!
he's been getting paid since the late 90s. all this edm just blew up in the U.S. but he's been the hottest dj in the world for over a decade. he tagged yeezus himself and thanked him for the pjrate blacks.
I remember him when he used to be good :smile: . I wont say he's the hottest but def one of the highest paid. When I discussed his earnings with some of my non DJ friends they thought I was lying...

Last edited:
Okay, so the whatsapp chat im in has a BD for PacSun and some more ish for Finish Line. 

PM me if you actually have something to contribute, can add you to our WhatsApp chat. I'm trying to rely on more than just pacsun

Okay, so the whatsapp chat im in has a BD for PacSun and some more ish for Finish Line. 

PM me if you actually have something to contribute, can add you to our WhatsApp chat. I'm trying to rely on more than just pacsun
I have the BD link from pirate blacks 350 on adc if that helps 

Last edited:
FinishLine will be hard. That link has been on twitter for 2 weeks now and without a bot or ATC you'll probably strike out. I'll still try my luck.

KITH BK guaranteeing a pair if you buy apparel from Yeezy Season 1.. and raffle open in KITH BK
All they have is the really expensive **** like the $500 sweats and $3k jacket. **** that
roll.gif
for them to say that...im gonna assume all they have left is the thousand dollar jackets

Somebody is wearing MRs in this rain trying to stunt. If you're on NT and at this BBC line just wave. Cause you're buggin with them MRs on in this rain. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom